2mbps Unlimited from MTNL

satya.Y2K

Disciple
Effective June20th, 2007 MTNL has offered 2mbps unlimited plans to its customers.
The catch is
  1. its only available between 0000 and 0800 and
  2. Instead of 1GB daytime free usage that the 590NU members enjoy,you now get a measly 0.25GB extra

But you pay 259 bucks extra...........Not much of a choice since new members cant enter into 590NU anyways.........Those that are in the plan stay in the plan,no new additions

Check out the DSL NU 849 plan at
MTNL Broadband Internet Services Tariff Plans

Will do for now, but wish there was 2mbps unlimited plan :p

but 2mbps NU is any day better than 256k unlimited or even 512k unlimited. :D

I am not on 590NU, will shift to this plan.

They have a Annual DSL Subscription Option ** of 9300 which wasn't available on 590NU; at 9300Per annum its 775 per month

or 185 extra than 590NU

But u get 2mbps instaed of 256kbps

i will never invest in a internet for that long period :p

I will like to have flexibility to change to other plans or services if they become available in my area :)

So i dont mind paying full amount over the period of time.

I dont even know if i will be here for full year :p

if u see in terms of quantity its a great plan. Rs.9300 for 1.8TB of data...i wouldnt mind that. :D :p

and btw its monthly limit of 1.25gb and not 1gb. the Rs.850 plan was a 1.25 limit plan anyways.

i download atleast 7to8 gb in a week how :( damn MTNL although my local calls STD are free ISD is charged by minutes 1 rs per minute
yay my mom rocks shes in MTNL:hap2:

no airtel or tata indicom in my area so got to get MTNL ..hey guys do you think it is prudent to go for annual subs..?
coz as it comes to 775 as suggested above...or any hidden clause or something?
pls suggest..

Lol, I should really consider getting MTNL.

for 850 Bux, It seems ok. Lol.

I dont use the Internet much between 8am and 8pm anyways. So 8pm to 8am All guns blazing! Lol..

satya.Y2K said:
Effective June20th, 2007 MTNL has offered 2mbps unlimited plans to its customers.
The catch is
  1. its only available between 0000 and 0800 and
  2. Instead of 1GB daytime free usage that the 590NU members enjoy,you now get a measly 0.25GB extra

But you pay 259 bucks extra...........Not much of a choice since new members cant enter into 590NU anyways.........Those that are in the plan stay in the plan,no new additions

Check out the DSL NU 849 plan at
MTNL Broadband Internet Services Tariff Plans
I dont see the plan you have mentioned on the site? Is this plan available in delhi?

aint mentioned on the site anywhere :p i still find it lil expensive

also can mods change the title of the read to NIGHT UNLIMITED , quite misleading title:p

i think bsnl has plan under 500 which night 2 to 8 ul and 2.5 gb per month

check bsnl plan my friend download 12 gb in 15 during 2 to 8 lol

Currently available only in Mumbai
"" DSL NU (Trib 590 NU) plan is also discontinued for further booking/migration w.e.f.20.06.2007.
The existing customers will continue to get the revised download limits & reduced charges as given in the table below
.""
  • 590 NU 256kbps
  • 1GB/Monthfree Limit
  • Extra D/L=Re1/MB above limit

satya.Y2K said:
Currently available only in Mumbai
"" DSL NU (Trib 590 NU) plan is also discontinued for further booking/migration w.e.f.20.06.2007.
The existing customers will continue to get the revised download limits & reduced charges as given in the table below
.""
  • 590 NU 256kbps
  • 1GB/Monthfree Limit
  • Extra D/L=Re1/MB above limit

satya ...r u sure it is available only in mumbai..?

victor4comp said:
satya ...r u sure it is available only in mumbai..?

The Plan is not available on the TARIFFs section of MTNL delhi so I'm guessing its only for Mumbai.
Unless there are some other cities where MTNL operates and may provide service......LOL

satya.Y2K said:
The Plan is not available on the TARIFFs section of MTNL delhi so I'm guessing its only for Mumbai.
Unless there are some other cities where MTNL operates and may provide service......LOL

yup u r right....too bad not in delhi :(

Back