2PC + 1Laptop

I have two computers and one laptop in which i use one of my pc as download rig.

So now i want to connect all these three to access internet and to share files between each system.

i want to connect the two PCs with wire while laptop to be Wire Free.Is it possible? How can i connect in such a way?

Which kinda cable and wifi Router is required.

Also distance between the two PCs is around 20m. And also want a router with good coverage and stability,doesnt matter even if it costs a bit more since my house is kinda big(Duplex type),so many walls:ashamed:

You may say there are similar threads like these,but i didnot get what i wanted. so iam posting this.

PS: I have Beetel 220BX Modem with Airtel BroadBand Connection.

I think u will need a 8 port hub or a switch.. or ya can connect all by wifi, provided they support.

Distance should not be a problem..

Get buffalo g54 wifi router, connect the 2 pcs to the router using cat5e cable and the laptop using wifi. Connect the router to your adsl modem.You dont have to configure anything the router will do it for you.

Btw there are many threads on this topic.

If you have the cash go for the pci wifi adapter else get the cat5e cable at any computer shop. its 10 rs per meter and 3 rs for the rj45 connector.

Back