2x WD 1TB Green @ 1.5k each (WD10EARS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Product Name: Western Digital 1TB Green (WD10EARS)

Have 2 of these drives lying around .No more space in cabinet . Both are out of warranty,hence selling for cheap .

* Reason for Sale: Upgraded to 2TB

* Warranty Remaining : None .Will provide 7 days personal testing warranty.

* Purchase Invoice Available : No

* Price: Rs 1500 each .Local buyers preferred.

* Product Condition: Used. (more details below )

Both the drives are in perfect working condition.No bad sectors or speed drops etc.Check screenshots below.

*One of the drive has a Ultra DMA CRC Error count in Health status but if you google , you will come to know that it is usually caused due to faulty sata cable/port and does not affect the performance/health of the drive.

Drive -1 screenshots.

Drive-2 screenshots.

* Product Location: Mumbai / Navi Mumbai.

No holding business .Any queries ,negotiations via PM only.

img0585hf.jpg

img0584k.jpg

img0583z.jpg

img0582xf.jpg

Faheem, if you are inclined to shipping one of the drives, I'll take the non-faulty one. Let me know.

^ I don't mind shipping the drive Doc . Do keep in mind , these do not have any warranty remaining from WD, so these are best served us back-up drives etc.

If you confirm ,I will send you the details via PM :).

^^ I am looking for back up purposes only. Send me your account details. Tomorrow being a Sunday, payment should reflect in your account only on Monday.

Wanted one but wondering why no warranty as they seem to be March 2010 made drives !
RMAed drives with original ones not returned/asked by WD courier ?Asking cause happened with one of my WD 640GB long back !

Supra said:
Wanted one but wondering why no warranty as they seem to be March 2010 made drives !

RMAed drives with original ones not returned/asked by WD courier ?Asking cause happened with one of my WD 640GB long back !

Applied for RMA almost 5-6 months back. Got replacement in 15-20 days but WD doesn't want to arrange for pick-up.Once their guy picked it up ,completely opened the box which took me good 15-20 mins to pack and later said this is not the RMA he came for :mad: :mad:. Since then Ive requested the Customer care twice but they are not bothered.
sudan_rulz said:
Faheem: Do not ship the drive..U will end up with a dead drive as green drives are fragile....

I wanted to sell it local buyers who can pick up from my place or nearby but most Mumbai buyers are anyways staying far away and I prefer shipping it through a trusted source instead of traveling 2-3 hrs for it. Also logistopath sir is a good friend ,so wouldnt mind taking care of the shipping part. Will send them in the actual boxes they are sent in by WD . Anways providing personal warranty so nothing to worry :).

@OP.

I strictly suggest avoid using any courier service for transportation. Use some friend or friends friend for that.

Received the drive in perfect condition. iTrust feedback left. Thanks Faheem for the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back