Audio 2xStereo Output in Revo 7.1

Scramjet

Disciple
How can I get 2xStereo output from my M-Audio Revolution 7.1? I have a 2-speaker system and a pair of headphones. I need stereo sound from both front and rear outputs. There are options for surround output in the Revo Control Panel, but none for stereo output from the rear channels.

Right now I can make this work for music by using the "Convert stereo to 4 Channels" DSP option in Foobar and 'Kernel Streaming' output. But I'll need to have the same thing for my Tata Sky as well, which is connected to the 'Line-In" input. How can I do that?

No that won't work. These are the only settings available in my driver options.
View attachment 4226. If I select the first or second option, no sound comes out of the rear output. If I select "SRS Circle Surround II" with "Cinema" or "Music" option, the sound coming out of the rear outputs is distorted. I CAN select mono output, but what is the point of owning an M-Audio Revo if you have to listen to music in Mono output? So the only way this can be done is by bypassing the Revo drivers using "Kernel Streaming" or ASIO, and I haven't found a way to do that.

Attachments

• Revo.jpg
    Revo.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 66
Finally found a way. If I use foo_record with Foobar I can get 2xStereo output with Tata Sky and I can use KMPlayer with 5 ch output for videos. So that covers just about everything.

Back