Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
bought for friends, they backed out
Selling 3 R36S handheld emulation devices. Threw away the cheap Chinese sdcards that came with them and installed a 16gb and a 128gb sd card in each of them. Can run everything perfectly till playstation 1 and Nintendo ds. Psp many games are perfectly playable. Some aren't. Dreamcast is playable too. Can play some pc games too(http://portmaster.games/games.html).
1000110029.jpg
1000109434.jpg
Will also add games on request of the buyer
1000110029.jpg
1000109434.jpg
1000109949.jpg
1000110060.jpg
1000110061.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks.

Where were these purchased from? Do they have any warranty?

From the guidelines thread, post 3, point 4 — a copy of the invoice should be included if you have marked it as being available. Personal details should be obsfucated.

Thanks.

Where were these purchased from? Do they have any warranty?

From the guidelines thread, post 3, point 4 — a copy of the invoice should be included if you have marked it as being available. Personal details should be obsfucated.
Imported from China through alibaba. Paid shipping and duties extra. The invoice is of no use though. I added that because I can show that I was the one who ordered it directly from the wholesaler.

Sorry, but 8.5k is too high for these. I understand you added those SD cards, but at that price, you can getter better handhelds like Miyoo Mini plus or Anbernic Arc-S. Both are available in India with Mx2games and other sellers.

Sorry, but 8.5k is too high for these. I understand you added those SD cards, but at that price, you can getter better handhelds like Miyoo Mini plus or Anbernic Arc-S. Both are available in India with Mx2games and other sellers.
You're right, I'll reduce the price a bit. Tbh I'm not looking to make a profit, just need them gone at what I bought them for. Will swallow some loss

To be fair, you can charge a tiny bit extra because you have these available now in hand vs waiting a few weeks everywhere else.

Back