Local buyers only
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
extra
3.5mm bluetooth receiver to convert wired and analog 3.5mm devices to wireless.

Attachments

• IMG_20210203_005747.jpg
    IMG_20210203_005747.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_20210203_005821.jpg
    IMG_20210203_005821.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 316
Payment done....awaiting it to be delivered. Once delivered and checked i will do the needful.
Important thing to bring into notice.
Seller was so good of a human being that he shipped it once confirmed that i am buying it without getting the payment as i told him, when you are ready to ship it let me know i will transfer immediately. So after shipping it, he messaged me not before. Hence it was my duty to do the needful and did the transfer immediately as you don't get people like him ( @Karthik G ) nowadays. So thank you for everything and hope to deal with you in future.
Thank You
Rahul @Krato$

Last edited:
Payment done....awaiting it to be delivered. Once delivered and checked i will do the needful.
Important thing to bring into notice.
Seller was so good of a human being that he shipped it once confirmed that i am buying it without getting the payment as i told him, when you are ready to ship it let me know i will transfer immediately. So after shipping it, he messaged me not before. Hence it was my duty to do the needful and did the transfer immediately as you don't get people like him ( @Karthik G ) nowadays. So thank you for everything and hope to deal with you in future.
Thank You
Rahul @Krato$
awaiting feedback to close the thread buddy

Back