3 Nikon AI series lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eazy

Skilled
A friend from the states has asked me to sell his 3 Nikon AI series lenses these are for Nikon 35mm cameras and are used on the likes of the Nikon F3 / FM / FE cameras, The lens are

1: 300mm f4.5 ED IF

2: 200mm Macro IF

3: TC 300 teleconvertor

These are used lens in good condition and my friend wants 18,000/- for all 3. These lenses are usually used for wild life and nature photography. He does not want to sell them indivitually. He is will to do a swap with some computer hardware.

Hi Eazy

Please let me know the individual prices of thesse:

Also let me know the condition of the lenses - how old and if they have ever had to visit the technician for say fungus cleaning etc

Cheers
Dhiman

dhiman said:
Hi Eazy

Please let me know the individual prices of thesse:

Also let me know the condition of the lenses - how old and if they have ever had to visit the technician for say fungus cleaning etc

Cheers
Dhiman

My friend does not want to sell the lenses seperately as he does not want to have one left behind which makes it difficult to sell - for instance the TC300 teleconvertor. These are a few years old (my guess about 6 - 8 years) and my friend used to live in Mumbai and he says when he left for UK he had to have them cleaned of fungus there. From UK he went to USA and he was on a short visit here last week and asked me to sell these 3 lenses.

I rememeber when I used to have Nikon F3's these 2 lenses used to cost about 15 - 20k each !!! My feeling is that the price is good but you will have to check the condition for yourself. I will not be able to ship the lenses so you will have to come over and check them out - I am in Churchgate in Mumbai.

I think I will take pictures of the lenses tomorrow and post them here so people can get an idea about their condition.

friedclyde said:
hi eazy if you dont get a buyer here try posting it on JJ Mehtas forum.......somebody might be intrested there

Thanks ... I did not know that JJ Mehta had a forum :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back