FS: Storage Hardware 3 X HP v220w 16GB Pendrive, 1 X HP v165w 16GB Pendrive & 2 X Samsung 8GB Class 6 M-SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

PcEnthu

Disciple
Product Name: 3 X HP v220w 16GB Pendrive, 1 X HP v165w 16GB Pendrive & 2 X Samsung 8GB Class 6 Micro SD card

Expected Price:
HP v220w 16GB Pendrive - Sold
HP v165w 16GB Pendrive - Sold
Samsung 8GB Class 6 Micro SD card - Sold
Shipping charges:
Rs 30 For buyers from Tamilnadu, Andhra, Kerala and Karnataka
Rs 60 For buyers from all other states
* Ordering multiple products cost the shipping charge of single item only :happy26:
* I ship through DTDC Normal

Reason for Sale: Got some as gifts from online shopping purchase and some as direct impulsive purchase

Product condition: N/a (All are sealed packs)

Basic information about me:
Shipping from: Madurai, Tamilnadu
Shipping to: All over India
Preferred courier: DTDC
Payment options: Cash, Bank transfer

Mandatory images below:
a8ysY.jpg

lvPIK.jpg

hM3ot.jpg

tkL3j.jpg

@onlyravi, Payment received. Will try to ship today or definitely tomorrow.

@all, HP v165w on-hold for local guy till tomorrow. 2 memory cards still on sale

Last edited by a moderator:
@onlyravi, shipped yesterday through DTDC. Check PM for tracking details.

Samsung 8GB Class 6 memory cards still on sale :happy26:

@rajveersingh09, sorry, for the inconvenience caused. the sale just went un-organised cause of the number of items in the sale and mix-up between them and their requests. Will remember in future sales

i know its the sellers choice to choose buyer. but how could you miss my PM. i requested for all of them in a single go.

@Zino, i saw your PM, but couldn't reply since there were PMs before you and I had to reply to them first. as i said earlier, i was not organised on this sale and take care of it in future.

@PcEnthu got the PD today. Thanks to the excellent packaging. The PD was seal packed and is working fine when I tested today.
Just FYI:
Got read speeds of 19~20MB and write speeds of 9.5~10MB/s for large vdo files and ISOs.
This is for the 220W model.
Leaving itrust ratings/ feedback score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back