30 Snapfish 4 X 6 Photo Prints for Rs 11/- shipped

Yes, you should raise a complaint, i too raised complaint for washed out photo calendar and they had sent replacement for it.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using tapatalk.

I want to order those 20 free postcard snaps(as on their website)

Is FRESHPIMPSP11 code is working for free shipping???

Also how much they are charging for shipping ?????

Guys i ordered 1 set for myself. But i am stuck with a doubt, after i placed my order and got the confirmation receipt, i deleted that album which existed in my a/c for privacy reasons. Now when i check my placed orders list, it says in process, but what i wish to ask is that won’t it create any problems in completion of the order ? The Snapfish guys must have already got stored the pics which i ordered on a different server or am i in a mess now ? :ashamed:

One more thing, Snapfish uses a courier service to mail or the normal Indian Registered Speed Post ?

TIA.

snapfish uses Bluedart
and it shud not take more than 2ays for them to ship
atleast never for me

yesterday got a poster from them for 189rs which was 499 plus shipping (from ebay offers)

service is superfast but quality is not great

using itasveer as their pricing for the same poster is 159rs and options of metallic matte glossy luminous are also there unlike snapfish, recieved few personalized greetings from itasveer in 2days flat!!

bbthumbhealer said:
Guys i ordered 1 set for myself. But i am stuck with a doubt, after i placed my order and got the confirmation receipt, i deleted that album which existed in my a/c for privacy reasons. Now when i check my placed orders list, it says in process, but what i wish to ask is that won’t it create any problems in completion of the order ? The Snapfish guys must have already got stored the pics which i ordered on a different server or am i in a mess now ? :ashamed:

One more thing, Snapfish uses a courier service to mail or the normal Indian Registered Speed Post ?

TIA.

They have the pic, i also deleted once immediately after placing order & got the prints

@rocker123 , actually i want to order a 20 page flip book and i have got it for free, just want to escape from the shipping fees :p
BTW that coupon is not working and wasn't working yesterday as well. Any alternative??

CA50 said:
@rocker123 , actually i want to order a 20 page flip book and i have got it for free, just want to escape from the shipping fees :p
BTW that coupon is not working and wasn't working yesterday as well. Any alternative??

Not too sure if the FREE SHIPPING is applicable for all products ..
I guess the coupon was valid only on photo prints.

Back