Graphic Cards 3070Ti FE RPTech invite

thats too obvious, ask for the discount that just tease them and not show the real intention :)
Arrey Kartik, I was so angry that wanted to write back to them with nice words. I kept following with them and they would give the same repeated copy-paste answer.
They piled up all the stock and its so much, that its up their butt and they have to sell it.
Because they have to make way for the RTX 4xxx series and with no GPU Mining, this time, it will be normal.

I have also received two email invites from rptech to buy rtx 3070ti founder's edition.

If anyone is interested in buying it then do let me know.

Bro the same price MSRP.

RP Tech is currently offering NVIDIA Founder Edition GeForce RTX 3070TI at the MSRP of INR 56,500/- inclusive of GST to non-business gaming users only.

Arrey Kartik, I was so angry that wanted to write back to them with nice words. I kept following with them and they would give the same repeated copy-paste answer.
They piled up all the stock and its so much, that its up their butt and they have to sell it.
Because they have to make way for the RTX 4xxx series and with no GPU Mining, this time, it will be normal.
They played with your patience, its a payback time so ask for 5~10% discount and engage them in conversation. Let them waste time

Attachments

• rp.png
    rp.png
    364 KB · Views: 128
Back