Graphic Cards 3080Ti FE

Hi all,

I got an RPTech invite for the 3080Ti and have no interest in the GPU. If anyone else is interested, feel free to DM me. I'm not interested in making money here, just in matching supply to demand. Please have a use case for the card, don't message if you're a reseller.

Cheers.

Edit: claimed!

Last edited:
I would really appreciate it. Waiting for years. Currently on Vega 64. Which if I get this will pass it on by listing at fair price and not market value. Want to pair it with 4K 120 display which Vega 64 is not sufficient for.

Last edited:
One doubt that I had was, let say I reside in Bangalore/Shimla and you got the request. So the delivery of the GPU will be at your address or do they allow shipping at a different address ? I had raised request for 3090 and they are saying that it is not in stock. I did it in May 2021, should have done for the 3080Ti rather.

One doubt that I had was, let say I reside in Bangalore/Shimla and you got the request. So the delivery of the GPU will be at your address or do they allow shipping at a different address ? I had raised request for 3090 and they are saying that it is not in stock. I did it in May 2021, should have done for the 3080Ti rather.
Can't explain my situation due to no stock. They are processing inquiries for Feb 13/14, 2021 and I enquired them on Feb 16, 2021. Now if they tell me to hold for another month as they don't have stock.

Can't explain my situation due to no stock. They are processing inquiries for Feb 13/14, 2021 and I enquired them on Feb 16, 2021. Now if they tell me to hold for another month as they don't have stock.
I am also in such a bad situation, I run Labs for VMware i.e Training stuff and have been using a 2080Ti used. Got it for under 50k. Now my purpose will be fulfilled by a Quadro as they are good for NVIDIA GRID but then the price is out of the sky right now. If I get 3090, that 24 GB VRAM will help me in running a lot of VM's. with no issues. I get students that are into Autodesk so this GPU shortage/cruch and price hike has hit me hard.

As long as RP Tech is responded to via the email the invite is sent to, there are no issues. I simply responded to the invite with the buyer's details. This was followed by a payment link which I forwarded to the buyer who paid directly. RP Tech confirmed receipt of payment and gave me a shipping date. I kept the buyer in Bcc. The queue for the 'Ti' cards is much shorter and represents the most realistic opportunity for buyers who want a GPU at MSRP. That these variants are much worse value for money compared to their vanilla counterparts is another matter.

Last edited:
As long as RP Tech is responded to via the email the invite is sent to, there are no issues. I simply responded to the invite with the buyer's details. This was followed by a payment link which I forwarded to the buyer who paid directly. RP Tech confirmed receipt of payment and gave me a shipping date. I kept the buyer in Bcc. The queue for the 'Ti' cards is much shorter and represents the most realistic opportunity for buyers who want a GPU at MSRP. That these variants are much worse value for money compared to their vanilla counterparts is another matter.
I hope the person, whom so ever you gave the code/invite to is a Gamer and does not sells it ahead for profit like we have seen here on TE.

I hope the person, whom so ever you gave the code/invite to is a Gamer and does not sells it ahead for profit like we have seen here on TE.
He is a young individual who's been in the queue for a long time without success. The GPU will be the cornerstone of his planned build which I hope he'll enjoy for years to come. So no, he's not a reseller.

If I get 3090, that 24 GB VRAM will help me in running a lot of VM's. with no issues. I get students that are into Autodesk so this GPU shortage/cruch and price hike has hit me hard.
Sorry to bring this up late, do you think a Titan RTX would be a wiser choice to save additional bucks if you're use case is solely dependent on high vram which is 24GB here?

Back