Video 32" lcd

yuvi63

Disciple
Need a 32" LCD for everyday tv watching (cable connection for now) and playing ps2
Budget - 36k max
Preferably sony or samsung

Just got the panasonic 32 " full HD, with IPS panel and three year warranty for 35k. The rest of them dont have IPS panel, except LG and at this price full HD is also not there. The best part is the 3 year warranty as compared to 1 year for everyone else.

^Rest of them as in? Philips 32PFL5609 uses an IPS panel and is one of the better displays. None other than Panasonic offers a 3 year warranty on their lineup which is certainly an added adv.

C530 its should be, its a good model, very bright and crisp picture, compared it with a led from Samsung right beside it, it seemed equal if not better. :)

One question though, i visited reliance digital and the c530 there played my .mov trailers, while in another shop the same set didnt :-/

Is there a firmware upgrade?

^One of the members here had reported a similar issue once. The 32" C530 was unable to play files (mkv me thinks) off the drive plugged into the USB port. Could be because of an old firmware.

I also need to get a 32'' and i've been following this thread. As far as i know and have noticed, Plasma's have started to cost less than LED-LCD's but one of the big drawbacks is the big (higher) consumption of power by Plasma's than LED-LCD's

mav2000 said:
Just got the panasonic 32 " full HD, with IPS panel and three year warranty for 35k. The rest of them dont have IPS panel, except LG and at this price full HD is also not there. The best part is the 3 year warranty as compared to 1 year for everyone else.
Which one? Model # please. I was looking at the LG 32LD650 myself, but will definitely give panasonic a look.

SoulFire said:
thers a LED tv for that price on eBay Diwali offer, take a look at that, its a samsung tv.
Which is a 4 series LED TV. Not a full HD LCD TV btw. I do not think the deal is worth it esp. considering full HD HDTVs have become the defacto standard today.

Recently my uncle bought panasonic x20 42 inch plasma tv really its brilliant with local cable picture quality is light years ahead wrt to lcd with same connection.but it cant play movies or mp3 thru usb,sd card.

Back