CPU/Mobo 3770K Priced At ????

How those links help is beyond me as they don't sell anything. Try contacting systembuilder on this forum. He has better pricing for3770k

How those links help is beyond me as they don't sell anything. Try contacting systembuilder on this forum. He has better pricing for3770k

The link that I had given was ONLY for a 1-Day Offer from Prime. I realised later, that even on the said day (of the offer) the link was misleading and lead to some other product (Prime has done such blunder's quite often). I apologise for rushing to post an incorrect link and will be more careful in future.

Meanwhile, the price of 3770K as of today at prime is Rs 25,400/-
Buy Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor in Mumbai India

Those who desperately need this proc right away will be paying through the skin of their teeth. Other's too may price it +/- a few hundred rupees. The Rupee continues on it's Northward trajectory, thereby pushing up prices of ALL components ....... Surely, not the best of times for all of us.

I know that the warranty will not available.

As long as you are getting a boxed product [processor / motherboard] you will be covered by a ~1 -->3 year International Warranty, dependent on the product.

Here is more on the topic --> Does Intel CPU carry International warranty? - CPUs - CPU-Components / http://www.intel.com/support/processors/sb/cs-020033.htm / http://download.intel.com/support/processors/sb/english_3yr_warranty.pdf.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!!

I dealt with bitfang.com i think they are related to ezmaal.com
After ordering and payment they said they have one unit but it is open box and hence warranty wont be honoured, so they offered a wait period of one week approx to get it replaced by intel via their respective vendors. Since i had hard time believing that hence i requested refund and they did that instantaneously.
Anyways now i have ordered it via system builder here on te and awaiting shipping details.

Amazing smooth Deal with #systembuilder, best price, super fast shipping, & courteous attention - highly recommended seller on TE. Thanks again Mukesh, just awaiting now for the missing receipt. :)

Back