Budget 0-20k 3D Monitors

manju_rn

Disciple
Which is the best 3d Monitor currently available?
My budget is 20K. I would like to have 27 incher, but 23 incher is also fine if it has a terrific quality

I did some research
1. ASUS VG278H - Very good review but costs almost Rs 40K I guess.
2. Samsung S27A950D - I think this is within my budget. Review vary across various sites
3. LG D2342P - Promises flicker free viewing. Could not find detailed reviews
4. AOC E2352PHZ
5. Benq XL2420T or XL2420TX
6. HP 2311gt

Any suggestions?

Watching 3D everyday can be hazardous to eyes so beware as many guys have had bad experiences of watching 3D for long time.Anyways If you can increase your budget a bit then Dell AW2310-25k OR BenqXL2420T-24.5k are the best within that budget.Also you'd have to buy Nvidia 3D Glasses Bundle-9k to watch 3d so add that also.
Gaming & Watching Movies. Yes, almost Daily usage.
Color reproduction & Flicker free 3D are prime importance

Watching 3D everyday can be hazardous to eyes so beware as many guys have had bad experiences of watching 3D for long time.Anyways If you can increase your budget a bit then Dell AW2310-25k OR BenqXL2420T-24.5k are the best within that budget.Also you'd have to buy Nvidia 3D Glasses Bundle-9k to watch 3d so add that also.
Thanks for the advise on daily watching, i think it is just initial enthu.
Can i not use any 3d Glasses for these, or they have to be specific?

Since you're getting 25k 3D monitor i'd advise you to get those 3D glasses or the experience won't be worth it.
Thanks for the advise on daily watching, i think it is just initial enthu.
Can i not use any 3d Glasses for these, or they have to be specific?

I think some of the monitors are "Active 3D" and for these TV's u would need the special Samsung Active vision glasses.

IMO...Samsung S27A950D looks super cool and is worth the money (the only down point for me is the buying of special 3D glasses)

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: The "Samsung S27A950D" doesn't look to be in the 20k budget range :(. Online search results show the price be in near around 40k....:(. And I was hoping it to be 20k

Thanks everybody for suggestions. The 3d monitors still aren't quite mainstream. I would wait till there is competition built up and we see better products come along. ASUS was the only one which i checked was flockerfree but damn too expensive.

So waiting for sometime now. Till then it's my good old Samsung 2243NWX

Back