4 day old Lenovo S10-3 Netbook (Hyderabad buyers only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajo_alex

Disciple
Bought a Lenovo S10-3 last Sunday. Used it for barely 3-4hrs as I had my laptop which I was using till yesterday. [Its now 4 months old since the start of the thread]
Reason for sale: Sitting idle for 2 months..

Included: Everything that came with the box which includes charger, netbook, netbook bag, Manuals.

Will sell to Hyderabad buyers only as I don't want to do shipping and risk anything being damaged later.

Expected Price: 13k

Also willing to exchange it for stuffs like ps2,monitor or anything that i would like... provided they are new and have warranty (not the ps2).. if not then the money cos i am anyways going to buy ps2 and monitor

What have i done with it: It had a windows starter edition which was buggy, i installed Windows Home and also Ubintu 10.10.. ubuntu 10.10 netbook edition on it is just awesome.. I am going to install that on my Dell today... you can format the netbook if you don't want those OS that i have installed.

Haven't used it for 2 months and its sitting idle. HUGE PRICE CHANGE because now RAM went bad, and i don't have time to go to service center to change RAM(which they will do for free). 8 months warranty left.

Sorry for the pic quality and size, that was the best i could do in the very little time i got.

Warranty is from 06-11-2010.. 8 months more

PM me to get account info

Specs

Manufacturer Lenovo

Model name IdeaPad S10-3

CPU type Intel Atom N450

CPU speed 1660 Mhz

Graphics Intel GMA 3150

OS Windows 7 Starter

Display Size

10.1" 1024 X 600

RAM 1024 MB

Hard Disk 250 GB

Keyboard YES

Mouse Pointer YES

Weight 1250gm / 44.1 oz.

Size (w/h/d mm) 268/168/24 mm

Size (w/h/d inches) 10.6/6.6/0.9

Ethernet 10/100

Line-out / Headphone (3.5mm)

MIC-in

Multi-format card reader

USB2.0 (x3)

VGA

802.11 b/g/n

BT 2.1

WebCam 1.3Mp

Pics

2dm8ryq.jpg

2lsgzm9.jpg

1y5rnb.jpg

fxt1d0.jpg

1z6tibl.jpg

Any recent problems?

When i bought it the RAM was bad and was replaced for free from the lenovo center(it took just 10 min in the center to get it fixed, i wish Acer had such service centers)

On ebay this starts @ 18.4k http://shop.ebay.in/i.html?_nkw=len...mpt=IN_PC_Laptops&_sop=2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Bump... Pongal Price Drop ;)

time is up and i am keeping this for myself... will be useful while travelling. mods can close this thread..

thanks

got very busy now(New Year :) ), sorry.. will update this when I'm free. And if i am that free i might try out shipping the netbook too(getting many requests for it to be shipped thats why)..

pm me if interested to know more details...

kartikoli said:
whats the latedt price and are u willing to ship it
15k including shipping... but i am busy right now to ship it.. if you can get it from me locally then i can give it for 14k max..

HUGE PRICE CHANGE. now 13k. refer to 1st post for more details.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

free bump...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back