4 major titles are releasing on September 15

navs27

Disciple
A big day is in store for pc gamers as 4 major titles are releasing on September 15th 09.....

1..Resident Evil 5

2..Batman: Arkham Asylum

3..Red Faction: Guerrilla

4..Need for Speed Shift

I am desperately waiting to play all of this....

Which game is in your mind guys....comment

Source: Gamespot

:hap2::hap2:

Me too noticed this few days before and I'm eagerly waiting for NFS, Batman and RE5. I've high expectations from Criterion games. So lets see what happens.

Errr...Criterion games isn't developing this NFS title, if that's what you're thinking. They would be working on the one after this. ;)

4 titles on 15th of September. That should keep us busy for the rest of the month I guess. I just completed Red Faction: Guerrilla Demo on my 360 & that game looks really good too. Also played RE5 demo on it. So looking forward to all 3 titles now. Not too optimistic about NFS's new look, but what the hell, will give it a shot too. :)

ya right criterion games is working on the future nfs....though this title of nfs is developed by Slightly Mad Studios

navs27 said:
ya right criterion games is working on the future nfs....though this title of nfs is developed by Slightly Mad Studios

The compary with the core team that made the excellent racing sims like GTR, GTR Legends and GTR2

I think Shift would be more of sim than arcade :(

|Anish| said:
Is Guerilla coming out of PC too ?

Yes, it is and ported by Reactor Zero and not CDProjekt (who did Saints Row 2)

P.S - Not to be confused with CDProjekt RED, who made the AAA title Witcher

1..Resident Evil 5 --- fantastic game, completed it on xbox360.

2..Batman: Arkham Asylum --- itz looking awesome and the review is also very good.

3..Red Faction: Guerrilla --- itz an ok game, saw my friend playin it on 360.

4..Need for Speed Shift --- another floop from the nfs series.

i'll be getting batman for sure.. really hoping it releases in india shortly after it's worldwide release. resident evil 5 is interesting but it won't release in india and i'm not paying 50$ to play it, so that's out of the picture. not interested in the other 2. i am curious though... is it possible that after many years they might make an nfs that won't suck?

Mmm...... Will love to play Red Faction Gurelleas among those....
And Shift lets see how it turns up, or still disappoint NFS lovers.....

And Waiting for Assasin`s Creed to be released!!!

Resident Evil 5 --Its another fantastic rollup in the series

Batman: Arkham Asylum---waiting for it to check it out

NFS--Praying to go that they give something decent this time last 3 NFS are big flops

Back