4 major titles are releasing on September 15

navs27 said:
A big day is in store for pc gamers as 4 major titles are releasing on September 15th 09.....

1..Resident Evil 5
2..Batman: Arkham Asylum
3..Red Faction: Guerrilla
4..Need for Speed Shift

I am desperately waiting to play all of this....
Which game is in your mind guys....comment

Source: Gamespot
:hap2::hap2:
waiting for the shift, heard it has amazing graphics and lots of realism...hope it does not disappoint like prostreet or is too easy like was in undercover

Batman AA - eagerly waiting for this game

I don't understand after playing games like GRID why anyone will care for NFS games;I am not a huge fan of racing gaming;the only thing I like about racing game -short playing time;but GRID is very different-for me its the GOD of racing gaming ;perfectly balanced the sim & arcade (you will understand playing GT4 in ps2 and any NFS arcade version - how wide the gape was) and keep challenging-teasing me to play more and beat my best time

I am waiting for RE5 coz i have never played any RE games and heard its creepy...:p
NFS shift should be a SIM game so i won't even take a look at it. :mad:

clown_abhi said:
I am waiting for RE5 coz i have never played any RE games and heard its creepy...:p
If you haven't played any previous RE title, then try RE4. It's the best game to get used to the gameplay mechanics. RE5 uses pretty much the same system. RE4 is much more creepier & is an actual survival-horror title as opposed to RE5. RE5 is more of a action title as majority of the stuff happens in broad daylight. ;)

clown_abhi said:

NFS shift should be a SIM game so i won't even take a look at it. :mad:

Ethan_Hunt said:
If you haven't played any previous RE title, then try RE4. It's the best game to get used to the gameplay mechanics. RE5 uses pretty much the same system. RE4 is much more creepier & is an actual survival-horror title as opposed to RE5. RE5 is more of a action title as majority of the stuff happens in broad daylight. ;)

+

RE4 Pc has some control issue;if you have ps2 or gamecube console (or emulator) try those versions

Like everyone here, waiting on Batman: AA
I don't really care about NFS anymore, and if they screw up again, its good riddance.

Eh?

RE4 an actual survival horror game??....its was an action game and not an RE game....RE games make u run away from zombies...use each and every round with care...cause if u dont..ur done...has irritating but satisfying puzzles

But this is all IMO

Solid_Snake said:
Eh?

RE4 an actual survival horror game??....its was an action game and not an RE game....RE games make u run away from zombies...use each and every round with care...cause if u dont..ur done...has irritating but satisfying puzzles

But this is all IMO

yeah >>

Survival horror is a subgenre of action-adventure video game inspired by horror fiction. These games make the player vulnerable by providing them with less ammunition and fewer heavy weapons than other action games. Although combat is a part of the gameplay, the player must ration ammunition by evading enemies and avoiding direct confrontation. The player is also challenged to find items that unlock the path to new areas, and solve puzzles at certain locations. Games make use of strong horror themes, and the player is often challenged to navigate dark maze-like environments, and react to unexpected attacks from supernatural monsters.

source

navs27 said:
A big day is in store for pc gamers as 4 major titles are releasing on September 15th 09.....

1..Resident Evil 5

2..Batman: Arkham Asylum

Are these on sale yet?

In no mood to play these two as Reloaded Releases...

yes batman has already released, it costs 699. resident evil 5 has either released or is just about to be released, but it will be priced at 1999.

Back