46" of dell IPS panel

Nice setup man. The panels compliment the cabinet and table tones really well....! By the way, will your HD5770 hold up on so much screen space -- gaming..?

No HD5770 belongs to a friend waiting for my VGA to come in, man cant wait for card to come its the last piece of my upgrade.
Plan not to do ne upgrades for a long time hopefully as i am really broke now.

^^

Doubt one of them will be able to pull it off, for so much rendering. Give it a try, might need to lower settings.

farookh said:
Hi, guys 2nd u2311h came in on saturday, by could not connect both together as the Display Port cable is yet to come in. Second one is as good as the first so looks like new lot u2311 has got the tinting & back light bleeding problem fixed.

Congrats on the buy!

Any official word on whether the tinting issues have been fixed?

P.s.: Did you pick up the 2nd panel from SMC too?

Doh what a debate... settle it by agreeing that 46 equals 23 times TWO! :D

Awesome dual IPS panel setup - no debate there - congrats!

Congrats for the awesome setup.

Now let me tell you the size of your setup :)
23" with 16:9 has a width of 20.05" and a height of 11.28". Now putting two of them together makes width 40.1" and height remains same as 11.28", makes diagonal of 41.65" :p

Hhahahaha, this is the most idiotic response to the most awesome show-off. :D
Congrats Farookh!

PS: I remember checking out your system in person looong ago in 2008 when you sold me a PVR-150 TV tuner. :)

farookh said:

even u can order 5870 without eyefinity might cost less price 25k and save money at u rest cause stock can support 2 eyefinity monitor :|

p.s the eyefinity support upto 6-10 monitor correct if i am wrong dude

so pls post the benchmark for your ati eyefinity on dual monitor setup so i would love to watch it :D

-D.Payne- said:
Hhahahaha, this is the most idiotic response to the most awesome show-off. :D
Congrats Farookh!
If you were referring to my post, perhaps you didn't see the previous pages people fighting to prove the screen size :tongue: perhaps I made things clear for all of them.

So I don't see anything idiotic in this :bleh:

Back