WTB 4G USB Dongle (like famous idea 3G NetSetter by Huawei)

Emperor

Skilled
Hi,

Broadband service provides in my city gone worst (each & everyone), reason best known to them.

Now using 4g Net via Mobile (USB Tethering) on PC, but this engage my handset and if someone call then net get disconnected and some time, to stop net disconnection I force to cut the call.....

So, plan to buy 4G USB Dongle, that can directly connect with PC and use Net.

Any offer?

Regards

Last edited:
If you have good Jio coverage in the area, try a Jiofi??

very bad hardware, battery went bad (puffy) within year and all time I hardly use it for 15-20 days.

After 15 days, use, removed battery from device and pack all accessories aa it is, suddenly after a year need arise to connect it and with my surprised I found battery went bad.

And in all 15 days when it was in use, I always found device heating, when contact JIO Shop, they told, after full charging give 2-3 hrs break..... so it's not for Frequent and long hrs. user but just for casual uses.

very bad hardware, battery went bad (puffy) within year and all time I hardly use it for 15-20 days.

After 15 days, use, removed battery from device and pack all accessories aa it is, suddenly after a year need arise to connect it and with my surprised I found battery went bad.

And in all 15 days when it was in use, I always found device heating, when contact JIO Shop, they told, after full charging give 2-3 hrs break..... so it's not for Frequent and long hrs. user but just for casual uses.

Okay, I had no idea such issues on Jiofi. I've never used one myself.

I'd say get a JioFi gen 4.
Yes its crackable and other sims can be used. Advantage of this particular model is that it can run directly off the power adapter and with battery removed. Im using it the same way (with jio sim). So no battery puffing/overheating issues and restarts automatically after power cuts, no need of manually switching it on

I'd say get a JioFi gen 4.
Yes its crackable and other sims can be used. Advantage of this particular model is that it can run directly off the power adapter and with battery removed. Im using it the same way (with jio sim). So no battery puffing/overheating issues and restarts automatically after power cuts, no need of manually switching it on
I have same, but how to use other service providers sim with this JioFi 4. As it only works with Jio sim

Will ok for you Airtel supplied HUAWEI E1731.

Attachments

• IMG_20201129_075758.jpg
    IMG_20201129_075758.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20201129_075811.jpg
    IMG_20201129_075811.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 64
Did you know that you can use the JioFi without battery? you can directly connect the charger and use it. I am using it since 2 years without battery. Just make sure the charger is over 1 amp. I tired using a LYF charger which came with the JioPhone but since it was sending less than 1 amp the JioFi was turning off.

Did you know that you can use the JioFi without battery? you can directly connect the charger and use it. I am using it since 2 years without battery. Just make sure the charger is over 1 amp. I tired using a LYF charger which came with the JioPhone but since it was sending less than 1 amp the JioFi was turning off.
thanks for update about JioFi..

but at present JIO not offer any competitive data pack compare to Vodafone (VI)..

with Vodafone (Vi), I'm using 699/- (84 Days) 4GB Per Day + any left over data can use (add on) on Saturday/Sunday

Back