4GB MSPD for PSP!!!

xXx

Skilled
Hey I have purchased 4GB from a dealer in Lamington Road.

The stick is not Genuine but is working like a charm...

It is fully loaded upto 3Mb free on the card, then too I am able to play games smoothly without any issues...:hap2:

I have tested the card..except for the transfer rate(around 60MBPS) the card seems to be genuine.

For details on the vendor Please PM me....

I thought to share this with you guys on TE who are looking for cheaper MSPD.
The card's price would be around 2.6k to 2.8k.

Please PM me for the details!!!:cool2:

SoulFire said:
i wonder how reliable is this i hope he posts hi res pics of the card

fake cards are known 2 screw up the psp:p

I'll post some High-Res Pics soon....

Also the card is with me since last 2 weeks...the card is not genuine for sure...

but the test's which did on the card it successfully cleared it....Only problem was the transfer rate which is lower than the genuine card...

I didnt posted the no. cos i thot that bcos the stick is not genuine TE shudnt create a problem...if its fine to deal non-genuine stuff then i'll post it....

Also I'll post the contact of the person here....alongwith the pics....

According to my research fake cards doesnt screw up PSP....if done properly. The card works gracefully & I am enjoyin playin games on it...also one of my friends purchased it & he is satisfied with the card...

xxx : "According to my research fake cards doesnt screw up PSP....if done properly" what do u mean by that? and how do these cards screw up a psp? i cant seem to find any reason for it to..

pics plz..

Cheers,

Ash

k.. jus incase u guys didnt know u can even brick ur psp using a genuine mem stick...newayz then why not use a genuine mem stick to flash n the fake for games?

broar94 said:
well why buy fake memory sticks? if they become useless after 10 days of use or something like that? just my 2 cents ... :)

not entirely true.. my genuine mspd 1gb went kaput in 3~4 weeks.. and my friends so called fake mspd 1gb has lasted for more than a yr now.. :bleh:

so its all in ur luck :p

well its ok 2 post non genuine stuff since ur saying its so, its not kool 2 post pirated stuff , so i think should be ok for you to go ahead

Hey guys was pretty busy yesterday...today also have some meetings..will post some pics today for sure..meanwhile you can contact the person here's the contact details - refer to him my name - Anand

Details -

Devan Sarna - 9820253338

Add-

c/o AutoParts India,

415 - Lamington Rd.,

Opp. Punjab National Bank,

Mumbai-400004

Will post the pics by today evening....

I know the pic is not clear(k750i) sorry for that...but I dont get the logic behind posting a pic..when I am sayin it's not Genuine...over all he's giving an 6 months warranty...wat else do u want.....hope ur satisfied!!!!

Yeah Me too flashed my PSP with genuine 1GB card then formatted & transferred the data on the card....No risk taken....

ehhu didnt mention that we dont have EXTRA 1gb og cards 2 flash wid so again u didnt flash it with this card so wondering

i called him up n gave his reference he said he will give me @ same rate he gave u i.e. 2400 and he also said u had a problem with the 1st card he gave which he changed n then u didnt have any issues , jus wondering why u didnt post about the same

As I have mentioned that Please chk before buying the card....The 1st card had problems bcos he took me as a casual buyer...thats why he gave me a old card which had rusty contact points...then I called him the same day...he replaced it the next day...so quick service...Also I guess u can flash ur PSP on non genuine stick also...but thats the risk...Also I flashed the PSP to 3.40OE-A when I didnt even had this 4GB card...Ask him to courier it cos that way he'll ensure the standards of Ebay...seriously saying the second time he send me the card It took me almost half hour to tear off the packing...also he gives 6 month replacement warranty...so dont worry if it gets screwed up he will replace it....

Back