4GB MSPD for PSP!!!

best idea to guarantee a working proper mem stick is to buy a sandisk ...
if u buy a sony , chances are its gonna be a fake....

But everybody cant afford a Sandisk Card buddy...I have taken the card so that I can play my whole lot of games which were just lying around.....Now I can atleast play 3-4 games on a single stick...the cards built quality is good....I guess the card will last long....if properly used....

yea but a few people reported probs with that stick so it was kinda risky gettin it all the way here n then facin issues, i may try and get the sandisk one listed at frys which is going for $69 makes more sense in getting that for the same price as a fake one listed here.

I have the sandisk MSPD 4G, got it for $80 from frys earlier, though I got it for my camera, it works like charm. fake will be fake, I guess sandisk gives good stuff at reasonable price.

sandisk 1gb memory sticks are available in bangalore for 800 bucks,but strangely 2gb sticks are just not available...im just wondering if it is original sandisk since it costs so less..

i also checked these are available too with 6 months warranty

2gb-1050
1gb-650

may pick up a 2gb one for temp since hes givin warranty, will be gettin a 4gb one later from US

went 2 the guy great person has quite a collection of cards, picked up
here is a pic of his place

its the auto parts india - he sits inside on a old rusted comp :p

pic of cards i bought

ok now hers the mind boggler
he gave me 2gb for 1k and hes offering 4gb for 2.2k :p with 6 months warranty

he even went out of his way filled the card n checked contents n then gave me

Hey soulfire wat hpnd abt ur Sandisk card???

I thot u were not gonna buy the card from him???

Neways enjoy ur games on it...

the card is workin smooth...have loaded 5 games on it.....

Also its a gr8 bargain.....I didnt went there personally he delivered me at my place..also he has also given me a 6 month warranty....so no tension....

Nice pics....Do u always carry ur camera with urself....

same here.....I bought 4GB card for temp so that later on i can buy a Original card when i can afford one......i guess by the 2-3 months down the line ..i'll get a 4gb original from sonyworld...by that time the price will drop I hope....

how much data write speeds do these cards have

especially at soulfire, that 2200 rs. deal sounds nice, especially with 6 months warranty

hers a lil benchmark i did on it, hope it helps in deciding
hdtunebenchmarkgenericuek2.png

full 2gb card is filled in 6 mins 27 secs

i feel its vfm for the price n worth buyin,all tests conducted with a card reader, still waiting 2 get a psp before i can install an app on it n benchmark.REPS WELCOME:p

When I went to buy a 4GB MSPD for my K750 3 months back..the vendors said it wasn't available. While one of them said it is available for 4k-5k original packed. However Soulfire your deal sounds decent. I bought a 2 GB MSPD for my phone and now have it on my PSP and using 512 MB stick (free) with
W810i...Guys its always luck running non-original stuff...

Back