5£ off on Ebay.co.uk/.de - NO MINIMUM PURCHASE!

#manojkrishnaks lemme know how you are gonna cancel it please

i submitted a ticket in the sellers helpdesk. Hope he will cancel it
<

Same here what to do

Even i had requested seller to cancel order saying that no sufficient funds in paypal, so he cancelled the order

Dont worry at all... i have had many times experience this thing. You will sure shot get your order cancelled afterall its ebay. The seller is under your feet. He cannot force you to pay even if u commit to buy. I have cancelled hundreds of these types of orders. Just contact seller or better leave it as it is. After few reminders abt the payment, they will ask you to cancel the order.

Dont worry at all... i have had many times experience this thing. You will sure shot get your order cancelled afterall its ebay. The seller is under your feet. He cannot force you to pay even if u commit to buy. I have cancelled hundreds of these types of orders. Just contact seller or better leave it as it is. After few reminders abt the payment, they will ask you to cancel the order.

WTH !!!

What's the fault of the seller here? It's your fault and you better solve it courteously and politely. Your kind of attitude is detrimental to online shopping.

i used the option 'contact seller' on ebay and told him abt it.. lets see what happens.. anyways how will i know if it gets cancelled?

WTH !!!

What's the fault of the seller here? It's your fault and you better solve it courteously and politely. Your kind of attitude is detrimental to online shopping.

No no, i didnt mean that...you misunderstood my point. I am just saying that on ebay, the seller have no right to demand u to pay, on the other hand, you are like a boss there instead of seller. I only meant that. Its an expression used for this thing. I apologise if it hurt someone, but thats the very truth on ebay. The buyer have much much higher rights than seller because for him our feedback is most important and whole selling by him on ebay is dependant on that thing only.

No no, i didnt mean that...you misunderstood my point. I am just saying that on ebay, the seller have no right to demand u to pay, on the other hand, you are like a boss there instead of seller. I only meant that. Its an expression used for this thing. I apologise if it hurt someone, but thats the very truth on ebay. The buyer have much much higher rights than seller because for him our feedback is most important and whole selling by him on ebay is dependant on that thing only.
It is not true! Seller could also open a disput in Ebay if you don't pay within time line. If you do this type of activity frequently then Ebay would ban your account permanently.

Back