my budget is 4~5k

i google it for creative and find

Inspire M5300

Inspire T6200

Inspire T6100

i have poor knowledge of theater system
<

just known brand that are best like Altec Lansing,Creative,BOSS.etc

as u can see that my budget is kind of O.K (if i correct)

but can this budget made the best home theater sys.

also the name of shops in thane or central Mumbai will be appreciated

Thanks In Advanced
<

Nothing beats Logitech Z506 in this price range
<

Does 5.1 effect work if i connect the speakers through 3.5 mm jack?As I am using Airtel HD dth,some channels are in true 5.1.Will the 5.1 effect work for that channels if i connect the 5.1 speakers through 3.5mm jack to my tv.My TV model is Sony 32EX720.

Does 5.1 effect work if i connect the speakers through 3.5 mm jack?As I am using Airtel HD dth,some channels are in true 5.1.Will the 5.1 effect work for that channels if i connect the 5.1 speakers through 3.5mm jack to my tv.My TV model is Sony 32EX720.

Can't say.

i cant say about Airtel HD dth service but as u said some channels are in true 5.1 so guess it work fine

http://www.televisioninfo.com/specs/Sony/KDL-32EX720/10393.htm

but if u have DVD player then u feel & get awesome performance for sure

No it won't. The sound will be emulated through the other channels. You need a digital input for that.

Back