Audio 5.1 Speakers in 30k budget...

A little more details would be helpful.. for eg would 30k include the amp or only speakers etc etc...

ps: onkyo low end, hts 3100 3200 sound absolutely crap.. don't bother with em.. But again if 30k is your total budget, low end denons(a/v receiver + speakers) will fit in that price range..

Onkyo 3300 will be in your budget with HD audio decoder,3D capable. If you get HTiB,you have lot options.This Htib may not have 5.1 analoge in,but you can use digital out of MB(coax/hdmi)

I recently bought Onkyo HT-S3300 for close to 24k. For the price the set is seriously good. I haven't had time to sit and listen to the speakers in details over longer period but so far the things are pretty good. The channel separation is great and the bass is just good although I believe it's slightly loose, maybe that can be fixed in EQ settings. But be aware that if music is your top priority then there are better options available, then again, you wouldn't be looking at 5.1 set anyway. For the movies and games Onkyo HT-S3300 is definitely a good deal for the price.

^ I guess that is the case... even I prefer little tight, controlled bass and so far it seems the woofer with HT-S3300 is little loose. I think I need to sit one day with lot of time on my hands and tune things up a little.

Z5500 is dafinetly a good deal as it's price byt ur budget is 30k buy harmon kardon(only speaker) + pioneer DVD (built in amplifire) =May be over 30K..

Back