5 Net ISP changing to D-Vois/I-ON Navi Mumbai

vaibkulk

Disciple
Hey guys any 5 Net from Navi Mumbai?

Just renewed my plan and the came to know that my ISP has been changed to I-on from 5 net.
any one having same issue? Cust Care said 5 net hub closing in navi mumbai due to legal issue.

Damn i was using DVOIS only for 5 Net hub... though DVOIS have there own hub but i dont think it will be like 5 Net's hub.

Any other way in Navi Mumbai (Nerul) to get 5 net?

EDIT: Contacted 5 Net. i have been told to drop a mail to five network. Did that. Lets c

Even i am facing same issue ,i reside in khandeshwar. Here guys told me to change it to DVOIS since partnership with 5 net have broken.I am in total dilemma.

Hey guys any 5 Net from Navi Mumbai?

Just renewed my plan and the came to know that my ISP has been changed to I-on from 5 net.
any one having same issue? Cust Care said 5 net hub closing in navi mumbai due to legal issue.

Damn i was using DVOIS only for 5 Net hub... though DVOIS have there own hub but i dont think it will be like 5 Net's hub.

Any other way in Navi Mumbai (Nerul) to get 5 net?

EDIT: Contacted 5 Net. i have been told to drop a mail to five network. Did that. Lets c

What happened ?. Did 5net give any solution ?.
It was going to happen sooner or later as there was a conflict of interest here. I-on already had its own ISP but it was not much popular and hence they took the 5net franchisee.
Now that they have convinced enough people to use i-on, they no longer need 5net to survive. Its simple logic, they only got a part of profit from 5net but with their own ISP, total profit is theirs.
So does not matter to them if some users give up using their internet.
My friends who use i-on regularly complain or lesser speeds than mentioned. My 5net 384 kbps surfing speed seems more than his 1 mbps i-on speed, no joke !!.
I have been told once my package expires, I will either have to go for i-on or quit.
This is a disaster personally because not only does 5net have hub. It caches a lot of websites like youtube. You can flawlessly see 1080p videos with 384 kbps package.
I watch A LOT of videos and documentaries and shows, etc. So for me its devastating because to get the same speed from youtube from i-on, I will have to take 10 mbps plan with costs 2500 bucks per month and my current 6 month package is less than that !!!!.
All android app store is cached, so very easy to download and update apps, that will go in drain also.

Even i am facing same issue ,i reside in khandeshwar. Here guys told me to change it to DVOIS since partnership with 5 net have broken.I am in total dilemma.

Did they renew with D Vois or 5net ?.
What reply you got ?.

I didnt renew....my plan ..my plan will get expire on 17th may ...thn I am thinking of switching over to mtnl instead of stupid I-on...let me know if you have any better idea

Frankly you thought exactly what I thought. MTNL unlimited plans are a bit costly but better and reliable than stupid i-on.

Yes they're not renewing fivenet plans anymore. I've asked to convert to ion as there's no option as of now. I think that 24 online client is a PITA, I wonder if its even possible to configure it with DD-WRT for auto login from router itself.

Caching of popular downloads and youtube was very important feature of Fivenet. Gonna miss that for sure.

owwwkkkkk...so my provider also turned my 5Net to Joister, but hey, m getting 10 Mbps down and up both on speedtest whereas previously it was 10Mbps down and 1Mbps Up, but now the plan is 500 bucks on the higher side, previously it was 1500 pm, now it's 2000 pm :'(
fyi: previously i was on 10 Mbps UT unlimited

so i called up and he said that UT is for Upto, now this plan is a constant 10 Mbps one, which holds true as i speedtest'd it many times and yes it stays on the upside of 10 Mbps for both down and up, whereas on my 10 UT UL 5Net plan, it always fluctuated a bit but then bang on 10 for download, and for upload never went past 1 Mbps

so, whooo, all in all, am happy, lol.

boy, High-Typing is so difficult

Back