5-Star buffet spread like no other! Pay Rs 99 and get 50% off on lunch/ dinner buffet

nash8789

Disciple
Offer valid on Lunch & Dinner buffets on all days of week including weekend

Offer not valid on Sunday Brunch

Taxes included

One voucher valid for one person only

Multiple vouchers can be purchased and used in a table

Redeem the voucher in a single visit

Can purchase multiple vouchers for gifting

Prior appointment mandatory

Show the voucher printout/SMS/Email when you visit the outlet

Cannot be combined with other existing offers

Cannot be redeemed with cash

Highlights

One of the premium hotel chains in the world

Offers a wide variety of cuisines

Visit India Hotels - Area Information and Hotels in India from Marriott for more details
http://www.snapdeal.com/deal-pune_pcmc-marriott-india

Valid for 12 Marriott India properties across India:clap::clap:

Re: 5-Star buffet spread like no other! Pay Rs 99 and get 50% off on lunch/ dinner bu

I recently went their buffet in Jaipur, it costs Rs.808/-(inclusive tax) normally. It was multi cuisine & large number of dishes.

so 50% off = Rs404(appox) + Rs99(snapdeal cut) = Total: Rs503/-

so net discount is about 37-38%, not 50%:p still a good offer though;)

Re: 5-Star buffet spread like no other! Pay Rs 99 and get 50% off on lunch/ dinner bu

Well, Okra in Marriot Hyderabad has its buffet at an insane 1100 + tax. So that's still going to be insanely expensive for me to go alone! :)

Best leave dining at 5 star hotels to treats from my parents or my brother! But those who haven't been to the hotel you HAVE to avail this offer and go, even if it costs you 500-600 bucks, it's totally worth it. The choice of food and the taste will simply blow you away.

PS: If someone is going to Okra, do check out their cheese section just to the right of the dessert section- Some of the Cheese they have cost 4000 bucks a piece. :)

Back