50 or 55' TV for mixed usage under 40-45k

reddead66

Disciple
Hi, i am looking to purchase a new TV under 45k for watching stuff and also a bit of gaming(xbox series s). Needs to be atleast 50' or better is 55'. I have done a bit of research and have shortlisted a couple of TVs. But looking for more recommendations:

My shortlist so far:
Hisense 55E7K Pro
Toshiba 55M650MP

I would probably wait for some sale and purchase at a lower price since i am not in a hurry. Also, i would also prefer branded TVs like Sony, Samsung etc but in this budget i would them very lacking.

Edit:

1. Budget: 45k (max) would prefer 40k in sale maybe

2. Viewing distance: around 12 feet for now but want it to be a little future proof

3. Sources/inputs such as HD DTH/consoles/stand-alone media players etc.:Only xbox series s as input, rest all OOT apps

4. Preference for plasma TV/LCD TV/LED-LCD TV.: no preference but been seeing qled and only considering those but open in this regard

5. Preference for brands.: none

6. Willing to purchase it from the grey market?: NA

7. Ambient lighting conditions of the room.: NA

8. Any other feature you are looking for such as 3D support on the HDTV, DLNA capabilities etc.: 120hz for gaming

Last edited:
No idea about the TVs themselves, but I'd say don't buy it from Amazon https://techenclave.com/threads/amazon-india-feedback-thread.150066/post-2532194

1718787314551.png

Pretty much the only option you have is the Hisense 55E7K PRO, it is a good tv here is the review. I would also suggest looking at the Hisense 55U7K it is much better in terms of brightness and content viewing and my personal pick the, you can get it for around 53k with card offer here are the reviews:

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/hisense/u7k-u7-u75k
YOUTUBE

DON'T GO FOR ANY TV THAT SAYS 120HZ ON THE PICTURE CHECK FOR IT SEPERATELY.
Toshiba 55M650MP
just a to be sure, you know this is 60hz right?

Last edited:
Most Highsense & Toshiba TV comes with VIDAA OS, which isn't android, hence app support is limited. Check the Amazon listing for it carefully before purchasing.

Highsense marketing language:
  • 240Hz = Native 120Hz Panel
  • 120HZ = Native 60Hz Panel

Look at VM One's TV shortlist PDF/video, he makes quite in-depth review of electronics.

I would also suggest looking at the Hisense 55U7K
This will go over your current budget, but it has a fantastic quality panel.
Been using 55UK7 for some time now. Purchased from DAWNTECH on Amazon.
Using it as Secondary PC display and TV (MiBox for android). It has a native 4k 120Hz display with Full Array Local Dimming, very good for HDR content.
The black level on this is almost as good as OLED.

1718813766354.png

1718813914377.png

Most Highsense & Toshiba TV comes with VIDAA OS, which isn't android, hence app support is limited. Check the Amazon listing for it carefully before purchasing.

Highsense marketing language:
  • 240Hz = Native 120Hz Panel
  • 120HZ = Native 60Hz Panel

Look at VM One's TV shortlist PDF/video, he makes quite in-depth review of electronics.

This will go over your current budget, but it has a fantastic quality panel.
Been using 55UK7 for some time now. Purchased from DAWNTECH on Amazon.
Using it as Secondary PC display and TV (MiBox for android). It has a native 4k 120Hz display with Full Array Local Dimming, very good for HDR content.
The black level on this is almost as good as OLED.

View attachment 199463
View attachment 199464
Tempted to go for the UK7 now. Just one thing though, the remote picture is different on amazon listing vs reliance digital listing. Also surprisingly big discount on reliance digital, hope it's a correct listing

Tempted to go for the UK7 now. Just one thing though, the remote picture is different on amazon listing vs reliance digital listing. Also surprisingly big discount on reliance digital, hope it's a correct listing
It most probably is. I can guarantee you won't regret your purchase it is one of the most bang for the buck TVs on the market.

Reliance digital shows 60k forU7K and icici 7k discount but it's not visible on payout page, whereas E7K pro available for 40k on croma. If i don't get it at 53K, i'll just get the E7K Pro
You should contact their customer service to get that sorted 1800 889 1055(RELIANCE DIGITAL E-COMMERCE QUERIES)

Back