[56k warning] Delirious. Joyous. Mega Show-off. :D

YoGi-Sama

Skilled
Hola techies... it's been some time I've been on TE and some more time than that, that I've participated in the Show-Off section. So without further ado... let the pics talk... :eek:hyeah:

First up, Xbox 360 (4GB) with Kinnect Bundle.

[Xbox 360 + Kinnect + Games... Approx. damages : 15k]

Then, we have Sapphire Radeon HD6870 Vapor-X. Unfortunately, by the time I was ready to buy Sapphire 6950, the newegg deal went off (Sapphire 6950 custom cooler card was available for $230) and the particular card was out of stock. So instead for little less I settled for this. I would have loved to have that 6950, but I don't mind as I love Sapphire and especially their Vapor-X coolers. Plus, this is definite upgrade from my 5770 with stock cooler. :)

[Sapphire Radeon HD6870 1GB GDDR5... approx damages: 10k]

Then some small stuff...

Transcend 16GB USB3.0 drive and Transcend 32GB CF card. The CF card is for my planned mod of iPod 4.5G (color) which is currently lying dead due to busted HDD.

[Transcend 16GB USB3.0 drive: approx. 1.8k. Transcend 32GB CF card: approx 2.6k]

Then a minor upgrade for my Macbook... Seagate Momentus XT 500GB Hybrid drive.

Also, bought Patriot Gauntlet USB3.0 enclosure to make use of my WD scorpio 500GB drive currently being used in Macbook.

[Seagate Momentus XT 500GB: approx 4.5k. Patriot Gauntlet USB3.0 enclosure: approx 900 rs.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for some stuff which was bought a while ago, but never made it to show-off (busy life, what can I say?) :)

Apple Macbook Air, Late 2010 model. 11.6" with 128GB SSD.

[Apple Macbook Air, approx damages: 53k]

And another lens to my photography arsenal... Sigma 150-500 APO HSM OS lens.

This thing is huuuuuuuge.... and heavy. :)

Just so you get idea about it's size... here are couple of shots of it mounted on my good ol' D70s.

Samples, you say, eh? Check following shots.... :)

This one is shot with Nikon 18-200mm lens at 200mm.

This is with Sigma 150-500mm at 500mm.

Unfortunately I still haven't had chance to drive her full at her strength yet... but hoping for some wild-life safari soon in future. :)

[Sigma 150-500 APO HSM OS lens, approx damages: 41k]

-----------------------------------------------

And that's all for now. As always, click on the pics for higher res version. :D

This deserves at least 3 separate threads. We should have a item count/value limit for showoff for specific people like you and toolius. :p A poor weak hearted soul will get a heart attack. :p

Congratss BTW. That was awesome.. especially the lens.

15k for the console, Kinect and the games? :O Probably a mistake there? Mighty congrats. :D

The CF card is for my planned mod of iPhone 4.5G (color) which is currently lying dead due to busted HDD.

iPod you mean? :p

Gannu said:
15k for the console, Kinect and the games? :O Probably a mistake there? :p

Mighty congrats. :D

All from US of A,except the bazoooka and MBA

Congrats bear :).Btw u plan to mod iphone4.5G,did Steve Jobs give u one :p

Whoa! I still didn't have my cuppa and my eyes are all wash with this blatant show-off. Yogi this is so cruel, let the world at least get to its feet before you rattle them back to their chairs :p.

Superb stuff there!

Back