5770 or similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pernicious

Disciple
Looking for a 5770 or card in similar range for a 1440x900 display.... in warranty.. my location is Kolkata.
And please no RMA by Rashi....

Hey bro, I'm using a XFX Radeon HD 5770. Bought it in September 2010. I can sell it for 8k.

Hey,

Pernicious ... I am not able to give you what you asked from me via pm...for the lack of a cam..but will sent you whenever i get one...I have that in mind..

And for your purchase...forget the 5770 that aercy has quoted...

But the 460 seems a good deal and cyclone is a great card...Take it if you have the budget...

well thanks dragon hunter...it's not about only the budget. That card would be a seriously Bottlenecked/Overkill for my resolution. I cannot see myself buying a GTX 460 for any other reason than flaunting.

ha ha ha ... ya thats true....

Buy still its a very good card..

Anyways best of luck with your hunt for a 5770....If i get any news will let u know...

dragon hunter said:
ha ha ha ... ya thats true....

Buy still its a very good card..

Anyways best of luck with your hunt for a 5770....If i get any news will let u know...

Saikat it should be "Anyway" Grammatically

.. and Nikunj get a HD5770 that should suffice ..GTX460 is a very good buy for the price but its not much of use if you dont above your current resolution.

I have a radeon 5770 for sale. Yet to put it up here but willing to give for 4.5 k shipped with 2 years India warranty left and sapphire brand with complete box

devansh5 said:
I have a radeon 5770 for sale. Yet to put it up here but willing to give for 4.5 k shipped with 2 years India warranty left and sapphire brand with complete box
Sapphire Cards have only 2 year Warranty. Date of purchase as on bill please?

you can post a query and see for yourself there was a confusion on this which was cleared by a dealer on TE it was probably Rahul who cleared the confusion and it was proved sapphire products have 3 years warranty on parts not the notion of 2yrs on parts + 1 yrs on labour .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back