5870/5850/5830

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats ur budget bud.. MSI 5850 think it's still in warranty but lost the bill.

Guys thanks for all the pm's I am looking at all your offers and really looking only for cards with warranty (which means original bill) Im having a hard time rma'ing stuff with bill dont want to risk without and risk someone lying to me about warranty etc.

This is my thread I am buying the cards I dont know what sort of misunderstanding is going on but please pm me for clarification and no one else is accepting cards on my behalf or whatever please dont get scammed.

Guys with 6xxx cards I cant afford them really 2nd hand so looking for cheap cards for me and my friends. Guys with 4xxx cards its old and again dont want.

Kartikoli pm'ed someone else that he is my friend and you can pm him. No he is not.

Zloyd @ who gave you the information that i PM some 1 saying that i am your friend [no i am not]

dont try to make useless/pointless claims and create disrespect against me

ppl are selling there hardware and i PMed them ... not you and i never hijacked your thread

PMing MODS to look into the matter [dont make useless claims]

You are correct, I should have involved mods right at the beginning mods are looking into it now, it was not my intention to wrongfully accuse anyone.

I apologize for posting your name in a manner that makes you look like a scammer without having involved mods and clarified the situation first.

thanks for clarification and sorry for my rude behavior but i was totally pissed off when i saw your post as i was never aware of any such development

someone else was involved in conversation for different product with both of us and he could be a possible accused [or it could be a missed conversation ]

i wont accuse him before knowing the whole scenario thats what u did wrong

anyway now things look good and clear

hope this investigation gets over soon and we get a clear picture

look at my WTH thread a member is selling new 6850

as i have already decided for the deal from another member ... you can talk to him for a possible deal [and yes a good person to talk to ]

and yes no hard feeling from my side as well

free bump for you

Bump and sigh .... thought I had a deal or 2 , people harrowing me to confirm deal and send them money , pming every few hours.

Ask them for bill and suddenly im supposed to trust their word for it (they have it but cant produce a quick pic of it before money transfer) various excuses now they have gone silent and not replying to any pm's ..... these people all have 2-3 month old cards ... they want to sell and they all have some convenient reasoning for not having bill now but will provide after I complete deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back