Budget 15-20K 5G and ToF

qeote

Recruit
Hello! This is my first post in this forum.

In an article on a tech web site, I read that Luboš Vonásek's Night Vision / ToF Viewer app (available in Google Play Store) allows a phone "to see in complete darkness.' However, when I installed the app on my Samsung Galaxy M20, there was an error message stating that it was not compatible with my phone. My guess is that the Galaxy M20 does not have ToF technology.

Since I need to purchase another phone anyway and want it to be 5G ready, I searched for phones available in India that have both 5G and ToF technologies. While I found several 5G phones in my price range - Rs 15/16/17,000 - nowhere is ToF mentioned. I would really appreciate any advice on this problem.

Thanks in advance.

ToF is an Camera based feature & Only available in very few high end devices like Samsung S series phones I believe. You will not get ToF in any budget devices so there is no question of having ToF in price range of 15k/16/17 K as mentioned by you. Also There is no reason to buy a device only for a particular feature.

Also the app you mentioned already mentions the devices it supports on it's playstore app page & Yes I am correct It's only available in Samsung S Series phones

Back