Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgrading to DDR4

These are the higher-end DDR3 Optiplexes with four memory slots. They've been incredibly stable, never requiring a reboot for months at a time while being used as virtualization hosts. They each include the case, original cooler with fan, power supply, an internal fan, an untested optical drive and the motherboard but no SATA cables. The photos show an additional TP-Link network card installed, this will be removed and the original PCI bracket will be reinstalled. Some of the drive cages have been cut to allow for taller DDR3 modules, however I do not have the original drive sleds — these systems were used with SSDs.

They also require dusting on the inside. I'll clean them one by one but only after payment is made, then I'll share photos of the internals in this thread. You'll have the option of continuing or withdrawing, in which case I'll refund the entire amount. I can only do one a day so it may take upto a week for me to get back to you after payment is made. This is because I had modified these for reverse airflow and I'll have to undo all of that.

Prices include shipping. Seven days testing warranty. Unlike the other liquidations, I'm not in a hurry to dispose of these because of how much effort is required (disassembling, cleaning).

Code:
2x Dell Optiplex SFF 7010 Barebone — — — —— Rs 2500 each

3x Dell Optiplex SFF 9020 Barebone — — — —— Rs 2500 each

Some notes:
  • The 7010s have heatpipe coolers that exhaust to the outside with blower fans
  • The 9020s have regular aluminum coolers that use a standard 80mm fan
  • The 7010s use standard ATX motherboard power connectors, so you can install the motherboard into a regular case and use a regular power supply
  • The 9020 have proprietary power connectors that require adapters to use with regular power supplies that you can sometimes buy on Amazon for under Rs 1000
  • Both motherboards have proprietary fan headers and other connectors though it's easy to make adapters since the pinouts are easily available
  • Local dropoff/pickup at your nearest metro station is preferred

Attachments

• photo_2024-01-19 16.49.44.jpeg
    photo_2024-01-19 16.49.44.jpeg
    196.6 KB · Views: 248
  • photo_2024-01-19 16.49.46.jpeg
    photo_2024-01-19 16.49.46.jpeg
    241.7 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Good idea! The 7010's are Q77 and support 2nd and 3rd gen while the 9020's are Q87 and support both 4th gen Haswell and Haswell Refresh. I'll also do a BIOS update and install a new BIOS battery before shipping.

To make these into functioning systems you'll need a processor, memory and a SATA drive with a SATA cable. There's no BIOS password.

Back