6 month old Nokia N82.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Anish-

Skilled
Hello,

Time for me to sell of this as i got another phone as a gift (W902). This phone needs no introduction. One of the bad ass 5 mp phones in the market.

Got a local bill, no issues with warranty. 6 months still left. If someone wants a snap of the bill. I will gladly do it.

Some things i would like to mention are :

1. No headphones as i lost them :ashamed:
  2. There are some scratches/worn out mark surrounding the camera hood. I tried to keep that area scratch free, but because of the protruding camera part the phone has to rest on that part, hence the worn out marks.
  3. The front part is as good as new. Very little unnoticeable scratches on the front part.

Reason for sale : Got a new phone

TE%20standards.jpg

TE%20standards2.jpg

working%20fine.jpg

Inside.jpg

FrontFace.jpg

BackScratch2.jpg

BackScratch.jpg

As i always say, lowballers are invited to my dungeons :gap: . Your posts will be reported if i find anyone lowballing.
Thanks,
|Anish|

^^^ completely agree with u there m8.even i've used this fone & the color in that pert of the fone is bound to peel off unless u r using a crystal hard case or something to protect it.

I agree to the OP, This particular situation is unavoidable. I tried to preserve this phone in intact condition but than too this is sick and absurd. Even Nokia People dont give replacement on this. I think its better than we all blame Nokia only for the poor quality of rear paint.

huh.. 12k and another 2.5k to change the cover = 14.5K.. heck u've got to be kidding

Revise your price dude.. I might be interested for a decent price

I am having the same phone and talk about the real paint... there is not even a single scratch on the body.. just kept it in a leather cover case and rest all is fine with me :)

I can even post pics of mine to prove it..

and the dust magnet.. well any shiny phone is a finger print magnet and a dust magnet coz they look more prominent.. specially on black color

and this phone has been one of the best phones I had with a body so great that it doesn't gets scratches by normal usage :)

love this phone too much :)

^ You are talking as if we purposely scratch out the paint with our nails?

:lol:

PS : are you interested in buying it ?

no offense mate... was just wondering how it got into that situation... my friend might be interested... will let u know

I ain't the only one. There are others to tell you the story. We never asked you to prove it or something with your snaps.

About your friend. Pm me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back