6 Months Old Samsung Galaxy S i9000 16GB With Bill & Amzer Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud9store

Disciple
Dear TE Members.
This is my first post selling my used stuff.
I am selling my 6 months old Samsung Galaxy S i9000 16GB with many accessories:
1 X Amzer Silicone Jelly Case (Black)
1 X Anti-Fingerprint Screen Guard already on the screen.
1 X TV Out Cable (Which i bought from Hongkong)
1 X Earplug (In the Box)
1 X Charger & 1 X Data Cable (In the Box)
1 X Samsung Leathe Pouch (In the Box)
I can also give external 16Gb micro SD which i bought extra.
This phone is in great condition with a little mark on the left top corner which you can not see easily. You can check all the pictures.
I want to sell it because i want to buy "Samsung Galaxy TAB"
I am a dealer and i need a big screen for my work. Sometime i have to work on my Galaxy S only.
My asking price will be 20K Shipped. I bought it for 28500/- So guys let me know if you are ready to buy this.
Here are some pictures with bill and box i cut the IMEI No. for security in the image.

Thanks for looking
Regards
--- Updated Post - Automerged ---
One more thing guys this has 2.2 Froyo Updated and 2.3 Gingerbread coming soon. It also have Gorilla Glass on it :)

i have the same stuff and same asking price but a TE member told me that sgs price in delhi is 22.5k for a new one!!
i was stunned since i havent seen such a online price for long

neways goodluck buddy
but if ur sgs sells at this price then i will list mine soon

ayaskant12 said:
i have the same stuff and same asking price but a TE member told me that sgs price in delhi is 22.5k for a new one!!
i was stunned since i havent seen such a online price for long

neways goodluck buddy
but if ur sgs sells at this price then i will list mine soon
Hello
You know i went to the shops and it is still 24K and somewhere 25K. But when you ask for Galaxy S i9003 they look similar and that's price is 20K so might be they showed i9003 to him. One of my friend sold i9000 @ 22K yesterday to someone. One more thing i9000 also comes with 8GB and mine is 16GB these are the things which drops the value. Also i am giving so many accessories which even do not come with the phone like Amzer case and TV out cable as well as extra 16GB card.
Regards

the TE member confirmed that its i9000
strange it seems
may be he is talking about gafar market stuff
neways i hav the exact same accessory stuff except that i hav capdase one instead of amzer

i still think urs shud sell off fast
its very hard to source the samoled stuff

ayaskant12 said:
the TE member confirmed that its i9000
strange it seems
may be he is talking about gafar market stuff
neways i hav the exact same accessory stuff except that i hav capdase one instead of amzer

i still think urs shud sell off fast
its very hard to source the samoled stuff
Thank you buddy. Yeah mine is negotiable so waiting for TE Members to give me their price also.
Regards

Hello TE Members. I am giving almost everything with this handset because i really need to buy the TAB. :) I am giving 16GB Card with it and lots of apps downloaded in the card which you can install on the handset. Waiting for offers.
Regards

i am also the owner of galaxy s

want to clarify that i checked my sources and found out the prices to be almost 24 varying to 25 but not below 24

dont know abount gaffar but a new one vat paid is not available for so cheap

plus the thing that seller mentioned is to be taken under strict consideration :::::some sellers are actually selling galaxy s i9003 by the name of i9000

proper proof should be posted before lowballing(atleast till proof is shown)

plus the seller is also giving freebies

prices seems justified as per my opinion

ol the best for sale

will be sold out soon i suppose

vaibhav singh said:
i am also the owner of galaxy s
want to clarify that i checked my sources and found out the prices to be almost 24 varying to 25 but not below 24
dont know abount gaffar but a new one vat paid is not available for so cheap
plus the thing that seller mentioned is to be taken under strict consideration :::::some sellers are actually selling galaxy s i9003 by the name of i9000
proper proof should be posted before lowballing(atleast till proof is shown)
plus the seller is also giving freebies

prices seems justified as per my opinion
ol the best for sale
will be sold out soon i suppose
Thank you friend for this. Yeah i know that people selling i9003 and saying this is Galaxy S. Because i checked it my self in many shops and it is still 24-25K everywhere. Well i am hoping some one buy it so that i can ship asap. Even shipping is free.
Regards

yeah

sorry for OT :::eek:ne of my friend sold out his galaxy for 13k just because he came to know that samsung has slashed down galaxy s prices to 18k which later turned out that it was some other galaxy s variant i9003 maybe , and now the buyer is nor giving his phone or the extra cash..he is pissed off

really something that should not happen with anyone

I've got a similar experience when i went to buy the i9003.. I asked for the Galaxy SL & the shopkeeper told that that its not available but the Galaxy S is available for 21k.. I was pretty amazed to hear that the Galaxy S is still available and for so cheap.. I said that i'll buy it & when the took the box it was the i9003 only.. I said that this is not the one i want, but he tried to convince me that this is a new and improved Galaxy S.. I left the shop without much argument & brought the i9003 from another shop for 19k..

There was an article which I read couple of weeks back - stated that the Galaxy S has been re-launched in India

Hello Guys. My last price updated 20K now with all accessories mentioned. I want to sell it before March 31st otherwise i will keep it.
New pictures added please take a look and finish the deal asap.
Regards

yogi7272 said:
Galaxy SL costs 18k whereas Galaxy S with Superamoled is 23.2k here in Vashi, navi mumbai..
You sure?

The cheapest i can find in my city is for 26.6k.

Might as well ask a friend to pick one up for me.

Hello TE Members.
I sold my SGS i9000 today for 20K and i did not gave my 16gb card also ;)
Now i am a owner of Blackberry because when i went to purchase Tab they told me that 10.1 is also coming next month. So i will wait for it and now i have BB.
Thank you all guys and thank you for the support also.

Admin please close this thread. :)
Regars

really nice feel

galaxy s shud be respected like iphone is

it is atleast on par with iphone4!!!

all companies shud atleast respect the lifespan of a product rather than trying to just launch numerous products with something or the other feature missing and poor support!

Galaxy s was the most complete and feature rich phone and Samsung should respect their innovation and not just reduce price to push sales!!!

I still love galaxy s and untill dual cores invade the territory,this warrior will rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back