Wraith

Skilled
The storage size on my pc has just gone upto 600gb :hap2: :hap2: :eek:hyeah:

And this is how it was achieved...

Segate 160gb SATA II x 1
Segate 160gb SATA I x 2
Segate 80gb PATA x 1
Segate 40gb PATA x 1

This gives me a total of 600gb!! besides my other pc has Segate 160gb SATA x 2 :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :clap:

So the cumulative total goes to 920Gb...and i want more!!!
The aim is to have 1TB on 1 pc atleast :D :D

Where's Chaos? We can have battle of the drives right here, right now :D

I will be going from 160GB to 580GB and that's it, can't imagine what I'd do with 1TB lol... congrats anyway, hope you find stuff to store on all those drives :p Are you planning to back up regularly? :lol:

^^ it will be a pain moving all the stuff ya!

besides my Asus K8N4E-Dlx has 8 sata ports...so i am pretty safe there :D
@Rio : most of the hdd's are full to the brim except 1 hdd...

here is the screenshot of the stuff! :D

Eh.. Big deal...

Not raining on your parade.. But Yea.. its not a big deal.. Lol..

Chaos already has 1TB.. Im getting 2x500GB Hitachi's soon.

Right now, I have 590GB :p.

250GB WD PATA + 300GB Maxtor SATA + 40GB Samsung SATA..

LMAO... I wonder what you guys store on all those drives :D Currently, I have 2*80GB - one for OS, system progs & games and a second for music and music recording :p

well I had 250GB*2 (SATA) + 120GB*2 (IDE) + 200GB IDE and a 80GB till last month. Got my self a 300GB SATA after I got rid of 120GBs :)

Wanna upgrade to 2*750GBs later year if got some cash left :)

My data is actually so badly spread out that it perhaps may be a good idea for me to consolidate it all on 2X300 GB or similar

*takes out a gun and points it Wraith- Gimme all your money*

actually you def need a lot of space if you just even have a 128kbps unlimited.... i know... i had 256kbps unlimited last month(Dont ask how :bleh:) and i downloaded 57gb !!! lol.... so that way i did fill my hdd to the brim very soon :p lol.. . but since me only download 20gb a month (that all i can on night unlimted) its taking time to fill in ..lol...

anyways me got 160gb*2 sata 1. will get a 300gb sata 2 once my 160's are full :bleh:... hmm darn still cant compete withyou guys lol .. shucks!@

i wanna get a couple of 250gb hdd's but since i am just an intern who isnt even paid!! i'll have to wait a lil while...
Cant risk askin my parents for money to spent on the pc....coz if i do i might need alternative accomodation :p :p

well i think most spaces go in dvd print movies...........

i have 250gb 1 disc...will get 250gb 1 more.......as soon as price touch ard 3.8....presently ard 4.1k...........

also vista ill make u guys to upgrade to 300gb one atlest.......

i just have 160+120+80+300GB HDD + 60(ipod)+250GB-USB = 970GB

getting 300GB usb Maxtor-II again so i will cross 1TB. currently only 30GB short of that mark. anyway all drives are full. not a single drive is left with even 10% free space which required for defragement.

I have 200 + 300 on my main PC, 120 + 40 in second machine and 8 + 2 in third machine. other than that I have another 80 GB which I am not using currently. Total comes to 750 GB.

Currently I have only the main machine here in chandigarh and the hdds are filling up fast. Too lazy to burn DVDs..:eek:hyeah:

I would love to have 950 GB x 2 more. that should take care of the requirements for next one year atleast.

Back