6600gt agp in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna buy the 6600gt agp card from Lamington Road. Which brand to go for and what are the prices of the different brands?
I wanna know if the heatsink-fan of the xfx one is good enough.
ASUS comes with a nice copper heatsink but I dont know how much extra I would need to shell out for that.
Any other brands which you would like to suggest? Please tell me the prices too.

XFX cmes with 3yrs warranty and costs between 11.5 nd 12k...has a good heatsink but comes in 2 revisions....
ASUS costs about 13.5 to 14k..not sure though

sorry guys, i dont mean to hijack this thread, but guys what about Pine? I hear it is offering 3yr warranty on its range of cards too. I think it's a tad cheaper than XFX, but what about the quality and reliability? anyone has had any experience with this?

The xfx is for 11.5k, the asus is for 15k, the gigabyte is for 13k, The MSI is for 12.5k but not too sure of its availability in agp. Also chk out with leadtek distys since they have lowered their prices to 10.5k+VAT. But afaik there are no leadtek distys in mumbai.

TheMask said:
sorry guys, i dont mean to hijack this thread, but guys what about Pine? I hear it is offering 3yr warranty on its range of cards too. I think it's a tad cheaper than XFX, but what about the quality and reliability? anyone has had any experience with this?

xfx said:
XFX is a division of PINE Group that specializes in video cards and motherboards. PINE is the leading technology company in Hong Kong founded in 1989 and listed on HKGEM board in 1999. It engages in the design, development and manufacture of high quality digital audio, video devices and computer peripherals. PINE also distributes branded computer and communications products. It has 16 sales branches around the globe, 4 R&D centers strategically located in Asia pacific region and 2 factories in China, covering over 50 countries with premier products and services.

http://www.xfxforce.com/about_us.php

^^ hey i knew that :p..

what i meant is Pine doesnt generate a good response from ppl.. and the last i checked, Pine cards were a tad cheaper than XFX, but they do offer 3yr warranty..

But afaik xfx stopped using the pine name a long time ago as the brand name for graphics cards. Masky r u sure that you have seen pine branded 6600GTs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back