6800 PCI-E and Brand New Boxed XFX 7800GT for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys two cards for sale -

1. 6800 PCI-e pure (eVGA) - expected price Rs. 10,000 + shipping (slightly negotiable) Used for 3 months, brought down from the US of A and not overclocked.
2. XFX GeForce 7800 GT 256MB DDR3 DUAL DVI VIVO PCI-E (PV-T70G-UDF7)Brand New from the US. Card has probably one of the best lifetime warranties that you can get. Only opened the box to make sure the thing works.

http://www.xfxforce.com/web/product/listConfigurationDetails.jspa?productConfigurationId=56414

Reason for sale - Thanks to bloody Switch deciding to upgrade.....:mad:

Expected - Rs.18,000 + Shipping

Hi Darknight,
Are u sure u wanna sell these stuff.
Pls reply soon,
Till now 2 guys promissed me 7800GT BFG cards and tricked me at last saying
1. "I don't wanna sell the card"
2. "I broke my card in two halves last night."
regards
shreedhara
Mail me to shreedhara.caATgmailDOTcom

@shreedhara_ca I just hope those guys were not grom TE... If anybody on TE posts about a sale and then fail to honour it please bring it to the notice of members and mods... Post in the trader feedback thread...

well switch,
He's from TE.
Remember somebody posted a sale abt a AMD4400X2 with a BFG7800GTX sometime back. for 23k and 24K/-.
well forget it.

Yes i do remember... I request to plz post about this in the trader feedback thread and did you report any of this to mods... That user should be banned from market section... Plz do that... And as for Dark Night... I take full reponsibility of him honouring the sale... He is a good friend and i am sure you guys will have a smooth dealing if the deal goes through :)...

Switch said:
Yes i do remember... I request to plz post about this in the trader feedback thread and did you report any of this to mods... That user should be banned from market section... Plz do that... And as for Dark Night... I take full reponsibility of him honouring the sale... He is a good friend and i am sure you guys will have a smooth dealing if the deal goes through :)...

well id concur that, he didnt sell it coz of lack of response and we can not do anything about it, its the seller's decession to sell it or not and we can not force them to do so, if on the other hand the seller took the buyers money and then fails to honour commitment, that would be a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back