7 reasons the world will end in 2012

well the last time i heard from the unknown scientific commentators the world was gonna end in 2000 i guess it got extended by 12 years :rofl: lets see how many years it gets extended once 2012 is over hehe

Mayan Calendar doesn't predict end of the world in 2012, it just marks the start of next cycle . As of LHC, it is true that it will create micro black holes but according to hawking's radiation theory these black holes cannot be stable and will be destroyed in very very short time . Problem is that there is no proof of hawking's radiation yet and it's all theory :p so some fear that it might create a stable black hole . Still these kind of collisions take place in upper atmosphere almost all the time so in theory micro black holes must be created even there but none has yet become stable .. so dunno why the heck people are against LHC all the time .

Apex said:
4. The Bible says...

If having scientists warning us about the end of the world isn't bad enough,religious folks are getting in on the act as well. Interpretations of the Christian Bible reveal that the date for Armageddon, the final battle between Good an Evil, has been set down for 2012. The I Ching, also known as the Chinese book of Changes, says the same thing, as do various sections of the Hindu teachings.
Source: E-mail Forward :tongue:

FYI this isn't stated anywhere in the Bible .

Maybe The Borg will come, assimilate us and take our knowledge of overclocking @_@....or Homer Simpson dumps a big pig silo this time into the ocean.

forum67 said:
i think we all might get shifted to MARS and MOON by 2012.
but most of indians might die bcos ,we will be flown by AIR INDIA .

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hahahahahaha.. can't stop :eek:hyeah:

When the magnetic poles reverse, you can't even make out unless u have a compass in ur hand.. This was stated by Nasa.. I actually got scared that i was gonna die a virgin:ashamed: so went on a research spree online.. >.<

Ck Nish said:
It isn't stated in any Hindu teachings either.

In 2012, Saiyan will realize his true heritage. Alternatively, Y2.12K bug, OMG.

The Attack of the Saiyans is coming... in 2012. Everyone beware :rofl:.

seriously waiting for such event b4 i jump to intel again........more over leave aside this pc\tech...thingy:p .....i donot wanna die virgin:no: :mad: :no:

Back