75 percent of the global population now owns a cell phone

Aman27deep

Skilled
75 percent of the global population now owns a cell phone

75-of-the-worlds-population-owns-a-cell-phone.jpg

World Bank conducted a survey by which t was determined that around 75 percent of the global population now owns a cell phone. That is quite a remarkable figure and though this figure will never reach 100 percent, numbers as high as 90 percent is very viable in the coming future.

In the meanwhile, it was also determined that there are over 6 billion mobile subscriptions in use by the entire world, prepaid or postpaid. This quite clearly makes one know that there are many people having more than one mobile telecom connection (An uncle of mine has 12 working mobile connections). It is also estimated that very soon the number of subscriptions will surpass the number of people on this Planet.

Another interesting fact to notice was that, out of the 6 billion subscriptions on this world, over 5 billion appear to be belonging to people from a developing economy.

Source :
75% of the world's population owns a cell phone

I know what you mean. I just saw an eight year old kid with a galaxy note a few days back in the movie hall. He was texting 10x than I ever do.

Even if i count number of phones / mobiles to which I am attached:
1 Personal mobile phone.
1 Home Landline on my name.
2 Office Extn with my name & number(CUG & PSTN).

In survey, they are adding all telephones, mobiles to give their final output.

I think in upcoming years, person with NO PHONE will be considered unique.

So now the population is stop and the cell phone % is growing in global. Keep this coming it will fix our problem in growing only population.

Will you please stop posting BS across the forum threads? Don't you feel embarrassed of posting content like this?

Creating countless IDs, keep spamming and get banned. All the admins and moderators are well aware of your posts and will ban you outright! Posting search results from Google doesn't help either.

You even have a duplicate ID ready in case this ID gets banned?

Back