WTB 750W Gold PSU

Soufosale

Disciple
Looking for a 750W gold PSU.

Currently considering buying an Antec HCG 750 for 7.5k(10 years warranty) or Cooler Master MWE 750 for 7k (~5 years warranty) from another user here. Looking for any reasonable offers under 7k.

Where did you get for 7400? and yes a great quality SMPS even I am looking for one
PCStudio.in has listed it for 7500 but they add a 200 Rs shipping charge to some regions when you checkout.

So I ordered from here:Link

Fair warning: I've never ordered from them before and don't know anyone who has. I used a credit card to make the payment so it's relatively low risk. However, I messaged them on whatsapp and they have been very responsive so far.

I'd suggest using a CC if you plan to buy. If you're not in a hurry, I can ping you about their service after I receive mine.

Thanks, I am not in hurry so can wait for your feedback. infact right now waiting for my RM1000 to come back from RMA then sell that one and buy 750W which is enough for my need

PCStudio.in has listed it for 7500 but they add a 200 Rs shipping charge to some regions when you checkout.

So I ordered from here:Link

Fair warning: I've never ordered from them before and don't know anyone who has. I used a credit card to make the payment so it's relatively low risk. However, I messaged them on whatsapp and they have been very responsive so far.

I'd suggest using a CC if you plan to buy. If you're not in a hurry, I can ping you about their service after I receive mine.
Dude be careful of that website, personally I haven't ordered anything from them nor have heard about them before but the product page that you linked has a lot of mix usage of Gold & Bronze keywords & the SKU is specifically mentioned as "Antec High Current Gamer 750 Bronze".

Dude be careful of that website, personally I haven't ordered anything from them nor have heard about them before but the product page that you linked has a lot of mix usage of Gold & Bronze keywords & the SKU is specifically mentioned as "Antec High Current Gamer 750 Bronze".
Woah just noticed that. Thanks for the heads up. I'll double check with them.

You can buy from MD computers, same price. Link
Ahh...damn. I actually monitored the prices on every website before I ordered. I don't thind I would've missed mdcomps. They might've changed the price recently.

Anyway mymbt have confirmed that they have shipped the gold one. They have been very responsive to all enquiries. I'm expecting the product this week and will update when I receive it.

Ahh...damn. I actually monitored the prices on every website before I ordered. I don't thind I would've missed mdcomps. They might've changed the price recently.

Anyway mymbt have confirmed that they have shipped the gold one. They have been very responsive to all enquiries. I'm expecting the product this week and will update when I receive it.
It's a legit site don't worry. Also MD computers price was 7600 when I last checked so ya they reduced it recently.

Back