7600,7900 Nvidia Cards for Sale !!

Darklord

Skilled
For Sale -

Please note that these cards are coming in limited quantities.

1] BIG Nvidia Geforce 7600GT 256MB GDDR3 PCIe16X - 5 Nos.
Comes with 3 years local warranty,Box Packed.
Price - 14,000/- each [Shipping Extra]

2] BIG Nvidia Geforce 7900GT 256MB GDDR3 PCIe16X - 3 Nos.
Comes with 3 years local warranty,Box Packed.
Price - 22,500/- each [Shipping Extra]

3] BIG Nvidia Geforce 7900GTX 512MB GDDR3 PCIe16X - 2 Nos.
Comes with 3 years Local Warranty,Box Packed
Price -39,500/- each [Shipping Extra]

Delivery Status - Cards Arriving on 20th March 2006.So delivery can be done immediately after payment is done.
If interested,let me know. ;)

Edit : Price drop on 7600GT

:clap: :clap: :clap: another amazing offer from darkie. 7900GT is priced very decent man. hurry up guys ... book ur cards now.

Lol.

Im surprised that the 7900GT has come at 22.5

Maybe its just Darky's dealer. I bet you when the 7900GT comes to the market itll be 30k :bleh:.

Edit : Its BIG. Sad. I though it was BFG.

well BIG does not manufacture the cards.They source it through OEMs.Infact thats the way many Graphics card brands operate.There are very few large brands that actually manufacture their own cards.
Well the lower end of BIG cards may not be up to the mark but they are sourcing the high end cards as mentioned above from a reputed OEM manufacturer so i can assure,quality wont be a problem.

Infact i was there at my dealers place in the evening,i checked their 7800GTX 512MB,it looks like a reference card and build quality is also very good.
I can vouch for it.

goldenfrag said:
Edit : Its BIG. Sad. I though it was BFG.

Care to explain why BIG is soo bad ?

Well according to your logic i want Asus X1900XT at the same price as Sapphire...

COme on dude use some logic.

Abbe

Blady Deleted my post.

My frnd, had a 6600GT from BIG. 40FPS in CS1.6

Got it replaced with another BIG. Still 40 - 50 FPS.

Then he got an XFX 6600GT, and everything was fine. :).

Since then, i dont trust BIG.

BIG has had quality issues in the past + high failure rate... like 1 out of 2 fail lol. Maybe things have improved now that they're introducing high-end cards, but I wouldn't buy BIG cards even if prices were lower.

EDIT: Btw goldie, your sig sucks now.. bring back the old one man, it was the same size as blade's so why the fuss? :)

@goldenfrag - cs1.6 giving 40-50fps on a big 6600gt? your friend is a really dumb guy. there is no problem whatsoever like this. i have lots of friends using the big 6600gt agp & pcie. your friend does not know how to install drivers properly etc or some other software prob. so dont blame the company for the fault of your friend.

@goldy..dude...i used both the AGP n PCIe versions of the BIG 6600GT and i had no probs except a tiny mishap...both clocks OCed well...with the AGP doing 575/1150 on air :)
anyway..

guys..can someone enlight me on the power requirements of these monsters?..am interested in the budget 7600GT :)

Well, btw, That frnd was Vinay, storm, i didnt wanna really say anything since it may harm this guys sale.

But, i thought about the batch of these coming in, they are the OEM Pieces of the Manufacturer, so, its safe to go for this batch of the BIG's.

RiO said:
BIG has had quality issues in the past + high failure rate... like 1 out of 2 fail lol. Maybe things have improved now that they're introducing high-end cards, but I wouldn't buy BIG cards even if prices were lower.

EDIT: Btw goldie, your sig sucks now.. bring back the old one man, it was the same size as blade's so why the fuss? :)
how many BIG cards have to used? :)

Ok now i dont wanna sound rude but could we please stick to the topic,if there are any queries related to this particular offer,do post here and i would be glad to clear all the doubts.
Any other topics,not related to this one can be discussed in an independant thread.

Thank You.

UngaBunga said:
how many BIG cards have to used? :)

The place I work at fit Zebronics/BIG 6200 and 6600's in about 20 computers that were going to be used by some temps... both had the same failure rate (now we use XFX). As I said earlier, for the first time BIG is venturing into high-end graphics solutions so maybe we can expect good things.

^^ To just make buyers a bit assured.

The 7900's which BIG is selling, are directly cards from the nVidia. So there should be no problem liek the 6600's they had released.

Go ahead with it :hap2:

currently all 1st batch card from each manufacturer are cards supplied by nvidia. They will be identical except stickers on coolers or cooler colour..
Dont worry as this is first shipment BIG should be as good as any other card out there as far as card quality goes.

Back