7600,7900 Nvidia Cards for Sale !!

peoples any games alloted with cards cards..
I had an discussion with Big-Byte Corporation peoples there have told that those cards are still about to come to mumbai so as soon as these comes i"ll be checking them out, but still those peoples haven't given me any reply about the manufacturer and games n softwares that will be bundled..

I dont think you are interested in the software bundle,are you ? atleast i am not,have all the latest games i need.
For cables and all,yes it is bundled.
As funky mentioned,its a single OEM manufacturer supplying cards to almost all Nvidia brands.
SO i dont know whats the point in asking who is the manufacturer.

And even if BBC are importing those cards,these people are not involved in this offer,so please dont talk to them on the lines of this offer.

And this is NOT the market price,its introductory offer specially for TE members.
You can say its a appreciation offer from my dealer for the success of X1900 offer.

hi darklord,
i am new to ur forums. but interested in 7900gt model. But among the two which one is better. ati x1900xt or nvidia 7900gt.
also what are the prices of x1900xt model, and is it available.thx

hotshot4337 said:
hi darklord,
i am new to ur forums. but interested in 7900gt model. But among the two which one is better. ati x1900xt or nvidia 7900gt.
also what are the prices of x1900xt model, and is it available.thx

Sapphire X1900XT was a one time offer.It was specially mass ordered for TE memebers.Now the same card is unavailable.Sorry but 7900GT is still on.;)

Darky you are charging extremely high prices. EXTREMELY HIGH

My friend bought a 7600GT BIG for Rs.13300 few weeks ago

That time BIG charged about 20k + tax for 7900GT

I contacted Zebronics a few days ago and thy have the following prices + tax
7900GT:20
GT BOX OC:21500
GTX:31 or so

^^darky is not charging the prices .. lol and did u care to check the date of the pricing ???

its 11th march .. thats like 2 months before .. that time these prices were very good.

dont accuse others without looking into the matter completely.

EDIT : and if u had some patience you would have waited for darky to get the updated pricing. i have already requested him to do so. read the posts above ur last post.

Back