Storage Solutions 8 GB Memory Card for my Samsung Wave II

mobile_user

Disciple
Hi Guys,

I am so happy with my Samsung Wave II and now I want to install more apps and games and hence decided to increase the memory of my phone from 2 GB to 8 GB. So, please suggest which one is better among the two:

Verbatim 62705 / 44004 Micro SDHC Card 8GB (Class 4)

And

Transcend 8GB Micro SD Card

I do not have much budget so will try to buy any of them using the 200 coupon from letsbuy, so if guys have any other good memory card in mind then please share with me.

Thanks in advance.

@Emperor I know but they are costly and I am on a tight budget :)

@RS4 Thanks for the suggestions, actually I was wondering if class 4 will be compatible with my samsung wave II or not. Please advice.

mobile_user said:
@Emperor I know but they are costly and I am on a tight budget :)

@RS4 Thanks for the suggestions, actually I was wondering if class 4 will be compatible with my samsung wave II or not. Please advice.
its perfectly compatible with wave II as i ordered 4xverbatim 8gb class 4 for my friends and its working fine with 2xsamsung wave S8500,nokia C7 and dell xcd35 :)

Vow, but I am on tight budget and can afford only 8 GB right now. Well, I believe Verbatim is good as I have not used any product from them before. Any one who have used their memory cards? Just curious.

mobile_user said:
Vow, but I am on tight budget and can afford only 8 GB right now. Well, I believe Verbatim is good as I have not used any product from them before. Any one who have used their memory cards? Just curious.
My friend uses an 8GB verbatim, he actually recommended me also to get verbatim but i have always bought Sandisc and have been satisfied with that only so i ended up buying Sandisc.

Aman27deep said:
I dunno about 8 GB, but i got a 16 GB sandisc Class 4 locally for 1450 bucks yesterday. >7-8 mb/sec consistently.
I thought class 4 means that read/write speed is 4MBps...

I am using Transcend Class 6 8GB card with my wave. And it gives 6MBps on average.

mobile_user said:
I found that verbatim has the cheapest prices in the market. I just hope that it does not affect its quality.
Verbatim sells good quality products and in this case i get 5MB/s write speeds which is just excellent for a class 4 card.

Back