80 GB Laptop Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude a brand new with full warranty is available almost @ the same price which u are asking for a used, without warranty product. Put urself in the buyers mindset and then think will u buy a new one or a used product?

I am interested to buy but only if u revise ur price and make it worth buying, thanks.

i am too interested to buy the product, but u r selling at very high rate. if u lower the rate i will definetly buy

On 23 Jan 07, 02:27 PM:
geeky_78 said:
Asking price revised to 2.6K + shipping (no negotiation please)
On 30 Jan 07, 10:06 PM:
geeky_78 said:
Revised the price to 3K

Man the price has increased from 2.6 to 3k? Market price of new ones are dropping and used one's being hiked???? :huh:

Selling my Laptop hard drive with following spec

Toshiba 80GB MK8025GAS
Rotational speed of 4,200rpm
12ms Average Seek Time
8MB Buffer
9.5mm High
2.5" sized drive
ATA-6 Interface
Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) motor drive
100MB/sec Transfer Rate
300,000 MTTF Hours

The condition of hard drive is fairly new since i bought the laptop with the hard drive. Hard drive carry's only test warranty since the laptop was bought in US

Asking price 2.8K + shipping & folks please spare this thread if you are not interested in buying

U might bump 1000 more times, but believe me 5400 RPM Seagate Momentus is selling for 3.1k all incl with 5 yr warranty. Ur drive with 4200 rpm, & no warranty, I can assure u , that u better price it down of 2.5k. Just a suggestion. 3 months more even 2k will seem like asking too much :rofl:

You are quoting price of 40/60 GB hard drive. I recently enquired the price of 80GB laptop HD to be 3.8 + vat. You don't seem to heed what i requested in my thread.

Please stay away if you r not interested & reserve ur pricing suggestion on your thread

^^
Its 80GB 5400 rpm(how many times should i tell :p) , I bought it , so I know. U can enquire in any damn shop in SP Road, I bought it frm Golcha. U think so many people r posting the prices just to bring down ur deal or what. Nothing against u, but how the hell can u jack up ur price. Its not petrol/Diesel that u can increase the prices lol. Get a life.....Just keep on bumping & best of luck:rofl:

geeky_78 said:
You are quoting price of 40/60 GB hard drive. I recently enquired the price of 80GB laptop HD to be 3.8 + vat. You don't seem to heed what i requested in my thread.

Please stay away if you r not interested & reserve ur pricing suggestion on your thread

I am interested in ur Hard drive, but 5 days ago my friend got a New 5400rpm Seagate 80Gb Laptop HDD for 2900+vat with a 5year warranty, max I can pay for ur HDD is 1500, tell me if It suits you, The price I mentioned is in kolkata, Chandni Chowk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back