Graphic Cards 8800 price updates anyone?

imoen

Adept
Could I request anyone who has good pricing on the 8800 series to post them here?

I just got off the phone with Rashi in Pune. These are the latest prices as of today (add 4% to these):

XFX 8800GTS: 29,600/-
XFX 8800GTX: 38,600/-

At the moment it does not matter which card do you get. XFX will roll out oced version under its XXX series later. but as of now all cards are strict reference cards with only 2 manufacturers in the world making them.

As of now get the cheapest you can find.

And as you are in pune contact Darklord. He will definitely help you get a very good deal on BIG cards.

guys , can ne one tell me the price of GTS in delhi.....n which shop specifically..... a frn is goin to del...so maybe ha can get me 1:hap2: :hap2:

Wow! Thank you guys for the responses. So as Funky mentioned there are only a handful of mfgs for 8800 boards. Can anyone confirm who makes the BIG 8800 series? The pricing is great (thx visions!! :D), just a bit hesitant because AFAIR, there was a giant 6600 fiasco with BIG?

I like XFX and Rashi has been very good to me, but with these cards the price difference is in the thousands and not just a few hundreds (which I usually don't mind absorbing). So I want to go in for the best deal, if possible.

@visions: Yes XFX does seem to take awhile for replacements. 30 days is just too long, especially for those habitual gamers.

~ imoen

From what i last heard Flextronics and PC partner were making G80 cards. Flextronics is very well known big name in GFX card business and pc partner is Sapphire parent company. They are also making NV cards now.

So it will be either of two for all brands, majority will be Flextronics.

Yep big 8800GTX atleast is flextronics.

In mumbai i got offer of 34.5k + VAT for 8800GTX.

If you are interested PM me. But i am telling ya contact Darkylord. You will get really good deal.

Back