Budget 90k+ 90k Gaming Rig Build

1. What is your budget?
    • 90k (Can stretch it by 10k)
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • None
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • Monitor - Will be using a 4k 50" TV
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • All
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • The build should last for 4 years atleast on 1080p.
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Kolkata
    • Open to online
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming AAA titles, 1080p mostly, 60hz
    • Browsing
    • Desktop Processing
    • Watching HD movies
    • Rendering on Premiere at 1080p
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • Do not want to buy MSI products as I heard the after sales service in India is pathetic
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Heavy AAA titles
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - 1980x1080
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10

I recently got a rig so I have some fair idea of the prices.. I have provided online links based on which the total cost is 90.3k but I am sure making offline purchases will pull you back below 90k

1. What is your budget?
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • None
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • All
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Kolkata
    • Open to online
    • No
    • Browsing
    • Desktop Processing
    • Watching HD movies
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • Do not want to buy MSI products as I heard the after sales service in India is pathetic
    • Heavy AAA titles
    1. Gaming - 1980x1080
    • No
    • Windows 10
This might be helpful https://vsbytes.com/best-gaming-pc-1-lakh/

1. What is your budget?
    • None
    • All
    • Kolkata
    • Open to online
    • No
    • Browsing
    • Desktop Processing
    • Watching HD movies
    • Heavy AAA titles
    1. Gaming - 1980x1080
    • No
    • Windows 10

Since you are building a new one, I would suggest you to hold off for now at least until November. You should see new stuff coming out and GPU/CPU prices getting dropped.
Another thing which I usually take into consideration -
1. Never cheap out on your PSU.
2. No need to spend money on a nvme ssd. Even if you have to get a crucial P1 or a WD. 2.5" ssd's are pretty good. Vouch for Crucial MX series.
3. In terms of SSD again, a 500 gig is more than enough. Get a 7200 rpm 3.5" HDD for 2 TB or something
4. Get a good case. No need to spend 10k+ on a case. Antec and Deepcool have some pretty awesome good airflow cases
5. Don't spend on a aftermarket cooler to begin with. Build the system and monitor the temps while you get your work done.
6. If the system is only for gaming, look into an Intel build. If you are going to utilise the system that take advantage of multiple cores, look at AMD.
A Ryzen 3600 is pretty good value for money and so is a 3700X. One is a hexa core while other is a octa. So depending upon your needs, you could chose either one.
7. If you go for a AMD build, make sure you get some high speed ram sticks, at least 3200 mhz. If you are not keen on rgb, very good. You can save some money there as well. Corsair or hyperx or gskill are good. Get something like a CL15 or CL16

Also, as you are based in Kolkata, you can get in touch with MDcomputers for the whole build and possible rebate, they are cool with things like that.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Would it be possible to fit a 3070 into the build?
Using a TV as monitor, you are looking at ~15ms response time or higher and 60Hz refresh rate. Pushing in High end GPU won't give you much benefits specially in gaming. I mean you can get all sorts of FPS through software used to measure, but you will be limited to your refresh rate of 60Hz. Consider a future monitor upgrade.
Take it from someone who used TV as a monitor and then switched to Actual 144Hz gaming monitor, difference made me upgrade my GPU !

Yes. This is absolutely not the right time to buy. The new ryzen cpus.. Big Navi cards.. Ampere card availability.. All these are going to push the prices down for the current gen cpu and gpu.. So if the new gen is not affordable then you will get previous gen at a better rate than now

Yes. This is absolutely not the right time to buy. The new ryzen cpus.. Big Navi cards.. Ampere card availability.. All these are going to push the prices down for the current gen cpu and gpu.. So if the new gen is not affordable then you will get previous gen at a better rate than now

Will need a new PC before Cyberpunk. Had everything finalized 2 months ago. But then new GPUs launched.

New Ryzens will be launched on 8th Oct. Hopefully will be able to get my hands on before November. Not hyped too much for AMD GPU.

In that case, I suggest buy as late as possible and from the offline shops. You will get the price cut getting reflected there first

Back