Graphic Cards 9600 GSO Issue

saROMan

Disciple
Hi I have a Palit 9600 GSO .. my rig is E4500, Abit IP35-E and 6 GB (earlier 2 GB) RAM and VIP 400W PSU.. my problem is earlier i used to run most of the games smoothly on my GSO but recently i am facing problems when ever i run any game the GPU temp shoots upto 70-75 celsius..and the game crashes/hangs ...now is 75 C normal temp for GPU under load ?? earlier all the games used to run just fine... i have removed the CPU/GPU cleaned it but no use even opened the cabby for ventilation ....i donno if its my E4500 or my VIP is not able to cope up or just my GSO is giving up :ashamed: ???

Please help..

Please find the screen shot while playing Left 4 Dead ..the temps shoots 70/75 (GPU) and 50-55(CPU) and the game Hangs/crashes

Ok Guys slight update ....Switched to Q9550 & CM 460W Extreme still Left4Dead runs for 5 min and Crashes ...any help ?

I have removed ..cleaned the HSF ..applied a fresh coat of Thermal paste on both GPU & CPU the temp have come doen by 5~10 Degree but still the game crashes ....is it the problem with my GPU or just the game ??

Some Pirated Left 4 Dead copies have the bug so buy a Original copy if you have a Pirated copy

My Left 4 Dead issue of crashing got solved after I got a Original copy

Coming to think of that I havent played this game. Need to check it out.. Do you have problems playing any other games ???

Udit said:
Some Pirated Left 4 Dead copies have the bug so buy a Original copy if you have a Pirated copy
My Left 4 Dead issue of crashing got solved after I got a Original copy

+1.
he's right some of my games crashed previously but after getting a license copy it never did.

djmykey said:
Coming to think of that I havent played this game. Need to check it out.. Do you have problems playing any other games ???

well havent checked actually ..currently playing L4D ..never faced this problem before ... have played Crysis 1/2 , GoW, CoD 4 etc with out issues that too max resolutions will install Need.For.Speed.Undercover Or GRID and then check

saROMan said:
well havent checked actually ..currently playing L4D ..never faced this problem before ... have played Crysis 1/2 , GoW, CoD 4 etc with out issues that too max resolutions will install Need.For.Speed.Undercover Or GRID and then check

Please not GRID.... its a horrifying experience without a controller.... trust me on that :)

Is it only L4D that's crashing or all games? Your new PSU (extreme series) isn't a good one. Change it as soon as possible to a real power series or Corsair CX400.

Installed NFS Undercover ...works just fine:hap2: ....though had to tune it down to 2X AA:ashamed: ....still no issues at all ..though temperature reaches to 70 & 64 from from 50 & 44 Degree for GPU & CPU resp. but still stable. Guess issue is with L4D only
dvijaydev46 said:
Is it only L4D that's crashing or all games? Your new PSU (extreme series) isn't a good one. Change it as soon as possible to a real power series or Corsair CX400.
Dude just for a new PSU 3 days back not going to change it any soon, instead will rig my old VIP as 2nd PSU for my Fans & HDD etc to give more juice to my proccy & card.

Back