A busy month of march for gamers !

Blade_Runner

Skilled
The AAA titles have been lined up for release for march. There are a lot of bargain bin and cheap titles lined up as well.

The major release dates for titles in march
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - 20th :eek:hyeah:
The Godfather - 21st
True Crime: New York City - 24th (bargain bin :p)
The crappy booster packs from EA, namely Armored Fury and Euro forces.
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers - 27th
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth - 28th interesting title from the lovecraft lore.
Warpath - 28th Bargain bin title from digital extremes
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII - 28th WWII flyboy game
UberSoldier - 31st bargain bin title from russia

I am waiting for Oblivion and Godfather. I hope godfather is half as good as MAFIA. There wasent any such game after MAFIA.

yeah.. I also 'kinnda' have The godfather and it didn't live up to my expectations.. i couldn't play it more than 20mins.

Has any one tried 'The elder scrolls IV tho??

Seems interesting..

Funky said:
I am waiting for Oblivion and Godfather. I hope godfather is half as good as MAFIA. There wasent any such game after MAFIA.
Godfather yeah... btw funky I really liked Mafia.....one of my favorites...all time...i think we should start a genre by genre favo count here :p

and you're right...they weren't any after MAFIA..even the part 2 has been dumped I hear...

Oblivion also...

Sadly I have an FX5950 ultra on my office rig (512 RAM) f***.....doubt either of the games will play very well....
I don't have any of my 'dudes' with me and dad wouldn't part with the X800XT... btw the 6800GT has been sold...

Sorry for going off topic above...opinion poll here :p how well will a 5950U go with a 3 gig intel, 875P machine running a 120 gig pata drive?? its a 7200 rpm...
monitor is either a 997DF (office one not mine) and an LG 700S..

vandal said:
Godfather yeah... btw funky I really liked Mafia.....one of my favorites...all time...i think we should start a genre by genre favo count here :p

and you're right...they weren't any after MAFIA..even the part 2 has been dumped I hear...

Oblivion also...

Sadly I have an FX5950 ultra on my office rig (512 RAM) f***.....doubt either of the games will play very well....
I don't have any of my 'dudes' with me and dad wouldn't part with the X800XT... btw the 6800GT has been sold...

Sorry for going off topic above...opinion poll here :p how well will a 5950U go with a 3 gig intel, 875P machine running a 120 gig pata drive?? its a 7200 rpm...
monitor is either a 997DF (office one not mine) and an LG 700S..
Vandy... Why dont you ask your Boss :bleh:

u should change the title to a busy month of april for the gamers...cause most of the people would get there hands on these in april only...:p

Back