PC Peripherals A cheap Gaming controller for all types of games

Thank you all for the response , I have no doubt on what the best option would be in this price range would be

But as i had mentioned, i am not a gamer as it is, its just that i dont want to damage my keyboard and to have a slight more better experience!

The Microsoft controller will dig a deep hole in my pocket money as this definitely will not be something my parents would buy me ;)

Isn't the original post said that the budget is 1.5. Why xbox controller is not in budget than? Microsoft Xbox360 Wired Controller for Xbox 360 & PC | eBay use 5 percent off and get it for 1,534.25.

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

BTW, this thing price has really shoot northwards, I remember buying it for 1100 (some even got it for less than 1K that time).

@OP
if all you want to do is save original keyboard of your laptop, then just a buy a pair of good quality USB keyboard and mouse. They start from 600/-
My bro uses cheap Rs. 250/- wired keyboard and Rs. 700/- wireless mouse for gaming on his lappy.

Back