A confession...

My family is here too....going to have to go underground for a week or so....i got my exam next week!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaah!
pretty nervous:(

seeya guys soon,
times my worst enemy right now!!!

ash

ive seen very few people from the female race here... ur the first actually...welcome anyway have fun

ps my signature is abt my exams

ooohhh.. another one, well TE's lookin up that's for sure... :eek:hyeah: Enjoy your stay here, and study hard for those exams girl!

aishwarya said:
Hmmm, some people thought i was selfish etc because i made my first post on an invites thread....sorry, i didnt know it mattered where u introduced yourself.... lets start again...

Im aishwarya....or ash will do. Im 19, medical student from manchester,uk. I've got a confession though, im not super good at computers and stuff, but i'd like to know more....learn a bit more about them. I come from a whole family full of doctors,so theres no one i really know who can talk to me bout comps etc.

Is that ok? or is this site only for pros and not for people who'd like to know more??

I have a toshiba laptop...hmm lets see?
microsoft XP home ed
Intel (R) Pentium (R) processor

1.60GHz, 504MB of RAM (can someone explain what this is?!)

And if anyone wants to know anything medical....feel free:) lol, like someone said, its all about sharing...
thanks guys,
ash

OK seems nice. The RAM u r saying is actully 512 Mb but u must be having a 8 Mb onboard Graphics card. That is why it is keeping ur system memory (RAM) reserved for itself.
Bye.

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Sorry, But I was hoping you would be the rare Guys with Aishwarya as first name!!:cool2:

Coz i would have loved to see the look on every guy's face here, especially Udit's:p , when you would have declared you are not a Lady!!:rofl:

Anyways, have fun enlightening yourself and us!!:hap2:
HHHAHAHA!! Poor Udit!

Hi Ash welcome to TE ,u can learn many things on TE ,like I do by reading great posts by great ppl here on TE ,actually even I don't know much as all my frnds in college r goin to do medical but I usually post in jokers section itz full of crazy stuff,But as I am PCM student ,so QUADMASTER my bro asked me to join this site.

And guess what I love TE very much .

and like I always say TE rocks.....:hap2:

Welcome again ASH and ALL THE BEST .

Do enjoy ur stay..........................R0GUE.:)

Back